PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Atlanta is the Hub for Delta.

Its a way Delta can monopolize the industry and kill you high ticket costs, nickle and dime you with fees.

Prime example (Delta), I did some playing around with itineraries...I did from RDU (Raleigh) to Kingston...200 dollar difference but here's the catch..there was like a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. (Sideeyin' dem). Really? So..a 2.45hr flight will then become a 5.5hr flight. Where is SW when you need them...when they ran their promo direct from ATL to there...I was on it. The rates were great..didn't have a problem with unassigned seating..and most importantly, the airline stewardists we entertaining...they were dancing and singing...walking down the aisle like it was a runway...heck there this one that busted out a rap. Plenty of leg room! I LOVED IT!

AND I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU 2 CRAZY PPL SAYING! Lol.

Timeline

Lol.ok thank you guys.So i can go with delta.Cause they go through atlanta.

You can but honey..do your due diligence and check prices (price compare)...depending on the final destination...a32nd as of late the wait to board and clear had been over 2 hrs to go through security (so the news has reported)....I would hope that it's not that bad for POE processing... Edited by shsl73

Timeline

Does anyone know what happens during game the medical?

Are asking what's done?

Its basically a physical exam. They check eyes, hearing (I believe)...chest xray...height/weight...Check vaccination records...administer shots of needed...take blood...

In some instance I have been told urine but that may not be the case any more....or it may be random...

If you check the other thread...Case Complete to Interview, user Eddisa058 posted (I believe he did) a synopsis of his experience.

Timeline

Its a way Delta can monopolize the industry and kill you high ticket costs, nickle and dime you with fees.

Prime example (Delta), I did some playing around with itineraries...I did from RDU (Raleigh) to Kingston...200 dollar difference but here's the catch..there was like a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. (Sideeyin' dem). Really? So..a 2.45hr flight will then become a 5.5hr flight. Where is SW when you need them...when they ran their promo direct from ATL to there...I was on it. The rates were great..didn't have a problem with unassigned seating..and most importantly, the airline stewardists we entertaining...they were dancing and singing...walking down the aisle like it was a runway...heck there this one that busted out a rap. Plenty of leg room! I LOVED IT!

AND I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU 2 CRAZY PPL SAYING! Lol.

Yeah it is a money making scheme.And yes, I saw the southwest madness before!

Timeline

Good morning!!! Hope everyone is well...even Picobenz who say he is "selling out"....hahaha

Just wanted to let you all know the hubster is at Andrews right now for his extremely early medical appointment. I have received 3 calls --- poor thing. Anyways, I am being told that when he arrived (before the rooster crowed), there was already a line formed for Immigration medicals. Didn't realize that, that was the way it worked but any ways, I wanted to share with you all so you can be a little prepared for a possible line when you arrive. The last call I got, he indicated that they are already inside and even though there was a line..they were moving quick.

I'm sure that I will get a dozen or so more calls before its over with. I am positive I will get one when it comes around for the vaccinations, as he as admitted that "mi don't like needles..." If only I could be a fly on the wall to see that go down.

*Thanks Princesslee for checking on us and wishing us well!

Edited by shsl73

Good morning!!! Hope everyone is well...even Picobenz who say he is "selling out"....hahaha

Just wanted to let you all know the hubster is at Andrews right now for his extremely early medical appointment. I have received 3 calls --- poor thing. Anyways, I am being told that when he arrived (before the rooster crowed), there was already a line formed for Immigration medicals. Didn't realize that, that was the way it worked but any ways, I wanted to share with you all so you can be a little prepared for a possible line when you arrive. The last call I got, he indicated that they are already inside and even though there was a line..they were moving quick.

I'm sure that I will get a dozen or so more calls before its over with. I am positive I will get one when it comes around for the vaccinations, as he as admitted that "mi don't like needles..." If only I could be a fly on the wall to see that go down.

Yes, I would love to see too. The "big, tough man" scared of a little needle. Lol

Tell him patience. Lol I know mine will offer me the same annoyance that day. They truly are a blessing (blank face).

It's getting real my dear. D-day in 14 days. EXCITING.

Timeline

Yes, I would love to see too. The "big, tough man" scared of a little needle. Lol

Tell him patience. Lol I know mine will offer me the same annoyance that day. They truly are a blessing (blank face).

It's getting real my dear. D-day in 14 days. EXCITING.

Lol...yes...him tuff!

I will give you blow by blow so you all will have some idea..every little piece of in for helps right.

14 days...I just felt my tummy gruggle...Oh sh*t! You know I stop counting...everything now is on him and up to God.

Timeline

Ur most welcome dear...thank u for keeping us posted.

Lol...yes...him tuff!

I will give you blow by blow so you all will have some idea..every little piece of in for helps right.

14 days...I just felt my tummy gruggle...Oh sh*t! You know I stop counting...everything now is on him and up to God.

Yes it does. Thanks hun!

Timeline

Alright..it took him about 5 hrs from start to finish. He said that once they were inside everything moves quickly..be ready and pay attention. He stated that there was some confusing instructions regarding listing children on the form. They were first told to list all children even if they weren't accompanying -- he did that. But then the lady came back and said that this was only for "mothers." I had told him that he needed to question that but....anyways. He said they reviewed the medical form, asked him questions from the medical form, then he did a chest x-ray. He had to get 3 shots. He also mentioned that the kept his shot record and provided him with a new "U.S." shot record as the one he had would not be valid in the U.S.. He kept saying that there were lots of people but they were moving people along quickly. He laughed when he was telling me about the shots---I'm sure I will get more detail once he's back home regarding that experience and more in depth detail. All-in-all..he sounded excited..not sure if that was from the fact he was done for the day or because he is now starting to see the finish line (we pray).

He did give me the price of the 3 shots but because it was a little noisy, I couldn't really make it out. He also said that they informed him of when the results were going to be ready for pickup and that anyone can pick up the results as long as they have the receipt. Results are usually ready to pickup in the latter part of the afternoon. I don't know how the results are provided if they are in a sealed envelope that can only be opened by the IO at the Embassy

Timeline

Alright..it took him about 5 hrs from start to finish. He said that once they were inside everything moves quickly..be ready and pay attention. He stated that there was some confusing instructions regarding listing children on the form. They were first told to list all children even if they weren't accompanying -- he did that. But then the lady came back and said that this was only for "mothers." I had told him that he needed to question that but....anyways. He said they reviewed the medical form, asked him questions from the medical form, then he did a chest x-ray. He had to get 3 shots. He also mentioned that the kept his shot record and provided him with a new "U.S." shot record as the one he had would not be valid in the U.S.. He kept saying that there were lots of people but they were moving people along quickly. He laughed when he was telling me about the shots---I'm sure I will get more detail once he's back home regarding that experience and more in depth detail. All-in-all..he sounded excited..not sure if that was from the fact he was done for the day or because he is now starting to see the finish line (we pray).

He did give me the price of the 3 shots but because it was a little noisy, I couldn't really make it out. He also said that they informed him of when the results were going to be ready for pickup and that anyone can pick up the results as long as they have the receipt. Results are usually ready to pickup in the latter part of the afternoon. I don't know how the results are provided if they are in a sealed envelope that can only be opened by the IO at the Embassy

That doesn't sound so bad. His appointment was at 8?

Timeline

Ok that good news your husband will be home before 2pm. My wife coming all the way from Cayman islands she going to be burnt out.?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.