nrocky

Financial Support documents required for interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can someone provide a comprehensive list of financial documents required to be carried for visa interview? Which all documents are required in original considering that, apart fron I-864, an I-864A has also been submitted (by household member)? Do we need to carry original marriage certificate of the sponsor and the household member (wife) to prove their relationship?

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

You bring every single thing from I-864, I-864A, tax documents, pay checks or pay stubs, and all the original documents that you have submitted to the NVC so far to the interview. Is your visa type FB-4 visa? My step-mother brought everything that my father submitted for her to her interview.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What if value of property held is used to reach the required income level? Are the original property papers required. That will be a tough one. Also, as I asked earlier, is marriage certificate of I864A submitting household member required in original?

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

You have to submit both the evidence saying the value of your property and your are the owner of the property and things like that and the birth certificate of the household member submitting I-864A if that person is married to you. If that person is not married to you, you have to show the relationship through other documents. It says all about the assets and I-864A if you click the link below:

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Step_4_Collect_Financial_Documents.html

Edited by some128

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.