Sohisami

Islamabad Embassy Interview Reschedule.

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have to say thanks God for my interview date which i got it last night on phone. 02/24/16 in Islamabad, Pakistan. My CC was on 12/30.

What is your thoughts about emailing to US Embassy in Islamabad to reschedule to early dates. I was hopping to get in the beginning or middle of Feb.

Please reply.

Timeline

Conragulation. My cc at 28/12. I call today for update.they told my my interview is 16/02/2016.beside life and death or medical emergency u can't reschedule interview early.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, sometime they reschedule like if a woman is pregnant or some other medical emergency etc. Normally they accept request to reschedule interview lather then the decided date. Their each day is already booked 2 to 2.5 months before. so its difficult to adjust some early upon his/her wish..

All the best mate!

Timeline

Conragulation. My cc at 28/12. I call today for update.they told my my interview is 16/02/2016.beside life and death or medical emergency u can't reschedule interview early.

Congrats Kiwan!!!! First of all best of luck for your interview. My interview is on 9th Feb :)

Remember me in your prayers :)

Timeline

I have to say thanks God for my interview date which i got it last night on phone. 02/24/16 in Islamabad, Pakistan. My CC was on 12/30.

What is your thoughts about emailing to US Embassy in Islamabad to reschedule to early dates. I was hopping to get in the beginning or middle of Feb.

Please reply.

First of all, congrats!!!! Secondly, I will not suggest you to go for rescheduling as your process going smooth and nice. You should prepare for the same date in my opinion. :) Best of luck! :)

Timeline

First of all, congrats!!!! Secondly, I will not suggest you to go for rescheduling as your process going smooth and nice. You should prepare for the same date in my opinion. :) Best of luck! :)[/quote

Thanks All, i guess i will keep the schedule, now lets prep for the interview.

Goodluck to All. Cheers :)

Timeline

Congrats Kiwan!!!! First of all best of luck for your interview. My interview is on 9th Feb :)

Remember me in your prayers :)

Thankyou .yes I will remmber you in preyers.after done interview kindly let me know about ur experience.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Salam,

First of all Congratulations and Good Luck to fellow members who have received their interview dates.

Second, my case has been approved and sent to ISB Embassy. Anyone please advise if there is a way to find out or point of contact to get a time frame as to when will the interview date will be issued?

Thanks in advance :)

• 1 year later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.