5 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I become US Citizen through naturalization now planning to file I130 for my father. My mom passed away. I studied alot to make my father case strong but I stuck in one stage, let me give you scenario....

I have my father all information except DOB even though I have his Year of birth. He born in India which is mention on his passport but 1947 they migrated to Pakistan and he has no certificate from India, he has Pakistani passport all showing he was born at India, on other hand my main question is that IS USCIS WILL ASK FOR HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR NOT?

please reply ASAP, I don't know what should I do ?

Thank you

Filed: Other Timeline

For Birth Certificates, I would provide couple of letters from relatives and/or local Counselor/District authority. A fried on mine provided four similar letters for his mother and USCIS accepted and approved the application.

Get the copy of FRC, family Registration Certificate, as I used it as a proof/substitute for my sisters Birth Certificate. Sent a personal Notarize letter stating your intent to use FRC as official proof of Birth.

Don't wait, apply immediately with what ever necessary documents you have. In the same time start working on getting those letters.

For Birth Certificates, I would provide couple of letters from relatives and/or local Counselor/District authority. A fried on mine provided four similar letters for his mother and USCIS accepted and approved the application.

Get the copy of FRC, family Registration Certificate, as I used it as a proof/substitute for my sisters Birth Certificate. Sent a personal Notarize letter stating your intent to use FRC as official proof of Birth.

Don't wait, apply immediately with what ever necessary documents you have. In the same time start working on getting those letters.

I REALLY APPRECIATE QUICK REPLY, I SUBMITTED I130 FOR MY FATHER EARLY LAS DECEMBER BUT THEY REJECTED BECAUSE OF MISSING OF DOB NOT YEAR, ANYWAY I FOUND SOME SUBSTITUTE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NABC (NON AVAILABILITY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE). BUT STILL WANTS TO GET MORE INFO THOSE FACES THESES ISSUE BEFORE.

HE HAS PARC ALONG WITH ALL HIS CHILDREN INFO BUT THATS HAS NO RECORD OF HIS DOB. MY WHOLE FAMILY LIVES IN PAKISTAN THEIR IS NO ONE LIVING IN INDIA.

APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.