Jadeine

Embassy appointments for kingston

172 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Condrads! Safe flight. My husband visa was issue yesterday I'm dying to book is flight esp since we might be having a winter storm this weekend in boston.

Ok so about the cr1 registration number I remember years ago when I got my visa. The visa should have a registration number this number will also become her alien number on her green card.

congrat !!! hopefully the storm will blow over.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am in administrative processing (boo) it could have been worse though. My son's dad forgot to send in his divorce decree. The office gave me a 221g and told me that if his dad emailed the decree today then they will work on it and the packet will be ready in two weeks and that we should go ahead and register for DHL. We had already done and he emailed the document so let's see how long it will be. I'm praying it is as he says.

Filed: Timeline

I am in administrative processing (boo) it could have been worse though. My son's dad forgot to send in his divorce decree. The office gave me a 221g and told me that if his dad emailed the decree today then they will work on it and the packet will be ready in two weeks and that we should go ahead and register for DHL. We had already done and he emailed the document so let's see how long it will be. I'm praying it is as he says.

Okay once you get the divorce decree to them you should have no problem. What time did your interview take place today? I had 8 am but We completed everything at 11 am

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My journey is over, just awaiting return if my passport with visa . Thank be to God.

Yes just a few more days and it will be over! My husband just got back his passport today. Booked the flight for tommorrow! As soon as they give you your tracking number you will be able to track it and pick up same day if you are in kingston.

Filed: Timeline

Yes just a few more days and it will be over! My husband just got back his passport today. Booked the flight for tommorrow! As soon as they give you your tracking number you will be able to track it and pick up same day if you are in kingston.

Thanks, how did you get your tracking number?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats f4visa. jamgirl88 I keep checking my email as well, to see if the nvc send the interview date. I'm so anxious, me and my husband can't wait for that email to arrive

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks, how did you get your tracking number?

Two days after the site said"Issued" the embassy will send you the email with the tracking number. We tracked it and was able to pick it up same day before dhl closed for the day. Good luck !

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Vjers jam family, my stepdaughter did her medical on the 19th of Jan, on the paper they gave her said 3 vaccines r DUE NOW but they didn't give her them.... shes is 12 will b 13 in a week.... do u think the age or did they leave before the medical was finish??? Plz help bcuz her interview is January 29th

Good morning Vjers jam family, my stepdaughter did her medical on the 19th of Jan, on the paper they gave her said 3 vaccines r DUE NOW but they didn't give her them.... shes is 12 will b 13 in a week.... do u think the age or did they leave before the medical was finish??? Plz help bcuz her interview is January 29th

Did she present an Immunization Card ? if she did , I think what they told her was that her Vaccines are up to date and that the next 3 set of Vaccines are due in either year or eighteen months times , or when she turns a certain age she can get these Vaccine she can get in the states when she arrive. They should have given her a paper with this information or stated it on her immunization card. So don't worry about that . The people at Andrews Medical would not have let her leave the medical without seeing to it that her Immunization record was update.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.