formybaby

paying AOS

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

What PAOSF and ACL means? When we received the welcome letter with nvc case number and invoice id number. Is this means we can pay already or do we need to wait for a mail before proceding to the next which is to pay because it's been 118 days already and still no mail. Can we proceed to online payment without this mail. Affidavit support fee invoice also included in the welcome letter (PAOSF) IS this mean maybe we can pay already and use the invoice id given to us. Thank you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I and my husband is in the same situation. we are waiting for the NVC to inform email the invoice to pay the fee for the AOS . it would be interesting to hear other people's experience.

Filed: Timeline

Hi Empress. I want to correct the days from the day we chose the agent ..it's been 20 days now. Im still waiting for any response because maybe we are only confused or scared to go to the next step. Some saying to pay some are saying to wait for the mail. Better to confirm before making any decisions. I hope someone there to help.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi Formbaby I checked the information given after submitting DS261 on 10/12/2015 it does state that in 3-5 days my agent (my husband/USC) should check back on the NVC site to pay the fee for the AOS. I guess we will wait until 10/19/2015 to check and then pay the fee. My husband has not been sent an invoice as yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.