Blkbird

Hello, beginning K-1 process for Lao fiance

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Congratulations!!! I just got back from visiting my fiancee during the Laos New Year, and now waiting for her paperworks to complete and sending to me, then I'll filed. Hopefully before end of May.

I hAve a few questions.

1. Am divorced with joint custody on 4 kids. I'm the I134, should I check partially or not? My household size would be 5, excluding my fiancee.

2. I make over $33000 last year, I owned two homes free and cleared, combined value of apprx. $90k. My second home is a rental for $450/month. I own a piece of property free and clear worth about $25k. Would these asset help me out?

Your guidance is truly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

Congratulations!!! I just got back from visiting my fiancee during the Laos New Year, and now waiting for her paperworks to complete and sending to me, then I'll filed. Hopefully before end of May.

I hAve a few questions.

1. Am divorced with joint custody on 4 kids. I'm the I134, should I check partially or not? My household size would be 5, excluding my fiancee.

2. I make over $33000 last year, I owned two homes free and cleared, combined value of apprx. $90k. My second home is a rental for $450/month. I own a piece of property free and clear worth about $25k. Would these asset help me out?

Your guidance is truly appreciated.

LukeLee,

Welcome back. I just return from visiting my fiance as well.

I would check partially if the children do not live with you.

We're waiting on a date for an interview at the embassy for my fiance. Praying within the next two months.

Good luck on your journey.

Siribella

Edited by siribella

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

How is the process going? Have you run into any problems?

No problems after sending in the pictures.

Process is going slow.

Waiting for an interview date!!!