*HappyInlove*

St. Lukes Medical Center requirements

17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone especially to all VJ members from Philippines and to those who already had their medical examination experiences at St. Lukes Hospital :)

I would like to know what are really the requirements and documents needed to bring during medical appointment? because in the instructions packet I received for St. Lukes, I should bring my appointment letter, passport and 2 by 2 pictures with me but then I also heared that I should also bring all the documents needed for my interview. Please share with me your experiences and what did the hospital took from the documents for interview? Thank you so much. Goodluck and God Bless us all :)

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

gk90m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello everyone especially to all VJ members from Philippines and to those who already had their medical examination experiences at St. Lukes Hospital :)

I would like to know what are really the requirements and documents needed to bring during medical appointment? because in the instructions packet I received for St. Lukes, I should bring my appointment letter, passport and 2 by 2 pictures with me but then I also heared that I should also bring all the documents needed for my interview. Please share with me your experiences and what did the hospital took from the documents for interview? Thank you so much. Goodluck and God Bless us all :)

hi, just bring the original appointment letter and one photocopy, 3 pcs of 2x2 pictures (1 for the first day and 2 for the second day after the medical), passport, payment in peso, and a black pen..bring something to eat also like candies or biscuits.. i suggest and advice you to go to st. lukes in the afternoon about 1 pm so that you wont be falling in a long line and to avoid waiting to be done the whole day..ive tried it and im done with my medical in just 2 hours! i was there 1 pm and finished at 3..i also adviced my friends and they did the same thing..they are happy and thankful they didnt went very early like 3 in the morning! good luck to your visa journey! God bless.. :)

hi to all!!! im just new to this site and im glad i find this interesting and i got lots of infos here!!! just reading to some members posts then i got ideas about certain questions that i have..this is really cool!!! good luck to all your journey..ciao!!!

Hello Dertine, thanks for the advice. Congrats to you, I seen that youre already done with the interview. God Bless always :)

gk90m4.png

hello.. When do you plan to go to St. Lukes? I am scheduled to have my medical on the 19th of April but i plan to go earlier than that maybe if we can go together?

Boo

Hi.

Be sure to print out a copy of silly girls famous ST. Lukes step by step story.... Its fantastic and made it incedibly easy for my wife to go through the 2 day procedure. I will go find it and put a link.... here it is:

http://www.raymonddouglas.com/visa/medical.pdf

Do yourself a favor and print this out and take it with you to your physical....You'll be glad you did!!

Good luck and God bless,

Mike

2_us1.JPG

May 1,2006 Went to Philippines and married my sweety.

----------------------------------

Case completed at NVC 12-01-06 Yaaaaay

Received Interview date notice Feb 6

Physical Feb 20-21 (Went well!)

Interview date March 19"

Be sure to print out a copy of silly girls famous ST. Lukes step by step story.... Its fantastic and made it incredibly easy for my wife to go through the 2 day procedure. I will go find it and put a link.... here it is:

Do yourself a favor and print this out and take it with you to your physical....You'll be glad you did!!

Entered USA 06/06/2007

-----------------------------------------

Naturalization

Sent N-400 on 3/11/10

They received 3/15/10

Cashed Check 3/19/10

Received NOA 3/29/10

Received bio notice 4/05/10

Early biometrics 4/14/10 different from

the date assigned (Original BIO date was 4/27)

Received interview date notice 5/19

Interview 6/24

Oath 8/13 Done.... and DONE!!!! :-)

i agree with Mike (dims)! Print out that pdf, it can come in really handy. I didn't know about coming in after lunch, as i came in the morning. the whole process took me about 3 hours.

If you have old xray films, you could bring those.. but you don't need to. Just tell them you don't have any ^_^

If you can bring a friend (who's also getting a medical), do so! Otherwise, better bring something to entertain yourself with. The waits can be pretty long.

I-129F sent .........................8/08/2006

Interview............................3/23/2007

VISA RECEIVED .......................3/29/2007

Sent AOS package to CHI..............7/12/2007

Biometrics in CLE, OH................8/14/2007

Interview in CLE, OH................10/16/2007

GREEN CARD RECEIVED.................11/15/2007

Sent ROC to CSC......................8/10/2009

NOA1.................................8/12/2009

Biometrics...........................9/18/2009

Card Production Ordered ............10/01/2009

Sent N400 to AZ lockbox ............11/08/2010

Application received................11/12/2010

Check cashed........................11/15/2010

Biometrics (CLE)....................12/03/2010

Interview (CLE).....................01/14/2010

Oath Taking (CLE)...................02/04/2010

Hello guys, thank you so much for the advices and replies. I just now got back from Manila and already done with my medical appointment. My medical schedule is supposed to be this March 22 but then I decided to go for an early appointment (March 1-2). The hospital's staffs were all very nice. They treated us well. The nurses were all very nice. The reception staffs always make sure that the forms are properly and correctly filled up. They always reviewed the correct dates and spellings of names and other info based from my passport. I got my X-ray negative on the second day and no problems. I arrived 9:00am for my immunization and releasing of my x-ray and immunization records. I really didn't wait very long, since the first day. My name was always called early. There were many people waiting there for their results. I talked one of them. She arrived early than me but I got first called and got my x-ray and immunization results. I asked her what took her so long, then she told me that she undergo sputum test. Well she told me the reason and I would like to advise those of you who smoke, you better quit smoking because it can delay your x-ray results. Smoking can damage our lungs,well everyone knows that. They also asked always your first day of your last menstruation and if you are allergic to any food and medicines and what are the medicines you took. Goodluck to all of you for your coming medical appointment. I am now preparing myself for interview. Just always pray to God. Make Him a partner in our life. He will give us strength and confidence in our goals and dreams in life. I am really nervous for my coming interview but I should always be positive, confident and make sure everything are prepared. Goodluck and God Bless us all in this journey :) I can't really wait to be with my hubby. I Love You sooooooo muchhhhhh precious sweetheart (L)

gk90m4.png

Hi.

Be sure to print out a copy of silly girls famous ST. Lukes step by step story.... Its fantastic and made it incedibly easy for my wife to go through the 2 day procedure. I will go find it and put a link.... here it is:

Good luck and God bless,

Mike

Thanks for this! I have been looking for a post with a step by step guide on how stuff goes at St. Lukes so I can share the info with my Mom. This is a really good find! Thank you for sharing.

*** My Mom's N-400 Journey ***

05/09/2015 - Mailed N-400 application packet to the Phoenix, AZ lockbox

05/11/2015 - Delivered per USPS tracking

05/14/2015 - Check cashed

05/19/2015 - Received NOA

06/02/2015 - Biometrics Appointment

06/04/2015 - In line

08/06/2015 - Interview scheduled per USCIS website

09/11/2015 - Interview - PASSED!

09/18/2015 - Received oath letter

09/22/2015 - Oath Ceremony

A little Birdy told me that certain females are given a pregnancy test.

I am not sure what criteria they use for that, and I do not know to what end it is done, and even if it is positive I am not sure what the objective is.

But if your fiance is 4 months pregnant and it has been 8 since you have seen her, well, that might be a problem.

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

Timeline
Hello guys, thank you so much for the advices and replies. I just now got back from Manila and already done with my medical appointment. My medical schedule is supposed to be this March 22 but then I decided to go for an early appointment (March 1-2). The hospital's staffs were all very nice. They treated us well. The nurses were all very nice. The reception staffs always make sure that the forms are properly and correctly filled up. They always reviewed the correct dates and spellings of names and other info based from my passport. I got my X-ray negative on the second day and no problems. I arrived 9:00am for my immunization and releasing of my x-ray and immunization records. I really didn't wait very long, since the first day. My name was always called early. There were many people waiting there for their results. I talked one of them. She arrived early than me but I got first called and got my x-ray and immunization results. I asked her what took her so long, then she told me that she undergo sputum test. Well she told me the reason and I would like to advise those of you who smoke, you better quit smoking because it can delay your x-ray results. Smoking can damage our lungs,well everyone knows that. They also asked always your first day of your last menstruation and if you are allergic to any food and medicines and what are the medicines you took. Goodluck to all of you for your coming medical appointment. I am now preparing myself for interview. Just always pray to God. Make Him a partner in our life. He will give us strength and confidence in our goals and dreams in life. I am really nervous for my coming interview but I should always be positive, confident and make sure everything are prepared. Goodluck and God Bless us all in this journey :) I can't really wait to be with my hubby. I Love You sooooooo muchhhhhh precious sweetheart (L)

Hello,

I have an early appointment 7:30. Is it advisable to go at 9 am? or 1 pm? i dont want to bring any food with me but would like to bring chocolates in case i get hungry though.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.

Timeline
i agree with Mike (dims)! Print out that pdf, it can come in really handy. I didn't know about coming in after lunch, as i came in the morning. the whole process took me about 3 hours.

If you have old xray films, you could bring those.. but you don't need to. Just tell them you don't have any ^_^

If you can bring a friend (who's also getting a medical), do so! Otherwise, better bring something to entertain yourself with. The waits can be pretty long.

Hi Iya,

Just curious since you had your medical. Are there really a lot of people line up for early morning schedule? Are you allowed to bring a bag where you can put your celphone.. etc...USEM interview doesnt allow you to bring any though except whats needed for the interview. I certainly would print sillygirls medical exp as others who had their med says its very helpful. hope to get a response.

Gra

Hey There!!! I just finished my medical exam yesterday and thank GOD everything went good!!! You guys can read my post from yesterday and I hope It would help.. Good Luck!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=57087

Edited by AnneiyAndJacky

K3 VISA:

09/20/06 - I-130 Sent

10/03/06 - I-129F sent.

10/10/06- I-129F NOA1

11/28/06 - BOTH I-129F & I-130 approved!!!!

12/27/06 - NVC Left case no. assigned MNL 200685XXXX

01/26/07 - Received Packet 3

02/27/07 - Received Packet 4

03/01-02/07 - Done with my Medical Appointment at St. Lukes

04/17/07 - Interview at U.S Embassy - got the blue slip..on AR

07/05/07 - Went back to US Embassy submitted new affidavit of support for my K3, we'll wait for decision, still on AR

07/24/07 - OMG!!!! I cant believe it I got my K3 Visa in hand!!!

08/09/07 - Arrival in the U.S - POE at LAX

AOS:

08/27/07 - Sent AOS and EAD

08/29/07 - Chicago Lockbox received both AOS and EAD

09/18/07 - Checks cashed 09/21/07 - NOA on both AOS and EAD

09/27/07 - Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

10/18/07 - Biometrics

10/19/07 - Received RFE

10/26/07 - USCIS received the response to our RFE

11/05/07 - EAD Card Production ordered

11/16/07 - EAD Card received

11/26/07 - Received interview notice

01/25/08 - Interview Date!!!! APPROVED!!!

04/18/08 - At long last! GC Card production ordered

04/21/08 - Email noticed welcome letter

04/23/08 - Email card production again

04/25/08 - Welcome Letter received

04/30/08 - Greencard received

Hello,

I have an early appointment 7:30. Is it advisable to go at 9 am? or 1 pm? i dont want to bring any food with me but would like to bring chocolates in case i get hungry though.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.

Hi, well for me, I was just making sure I can have an appointment early since I lived in Mindanao and I already got round trip ticket, so I went there very early at around 3:00 am and I was no. 2 on the line. There were really many people arriving there very early too and the guard let us in 4:30 and gave us a priority number and forms to fill up. I think you can go at 9am or 1pm because I seen also people arriving late and they were able to have their medical exams. That time, I brought with me a water and biscuits. The guard told us that food are not allowed inside the hospital. Well, he didnt noticed the biscuits inside my bag and my friend, the guard seen her bag with chocolate but they considered it. You can bring chocolates and candies and make sure to bring water.

gk90m4.png

Hi Iya,

Just curious since you had your medical. Are there really a lot of people line up for early morning schedule? Are you allowed to bring a bag where you can put your celphone.. etc...USEM interview doesnt allow you to bring any though except whats needed for the interview. I certainly would print sillygirls medical exp as others who had their med says its very helpful. hope to get a response.

Gra

Hi there.

You don't need to line up early in the morning for your medical. I am not really a morning person ( :blush: ) so I went there at noon and still got everything for the first day done by 4pm. And yes, you can bring a bag and your cellphone with you.

Good luck!

Edited by sillygirl

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Hi Gra. No need to come early. As sillygirl said, you can come late and still finish within the day. I just went early cuz I'm a morning person, and i like having my afternoons free (for lakwatsa!) The guards will "check" your bag for food (ala Harry Potter wand, but they won't really pry), so if you want to put in biscuits and all that inside, makakalusot ka. Just jam them near the bottom. I've seen people eating and drinking, pero always patago.

I had my cellphone (and ipod, and all the stuff needed to entertain a waiting person) with me. I suggest that you don't bring too much stuff, though.. In my case, I brought work din but I didn't manage to get a lick of it done.

Good luck! The medical really is painless. Just make sure you don't have coughs or colds para hindi mapagsuspetsahang TB or whatever... :)

I-129F sent .........................8/08/2006

Interview............................3/23/2007

VISA RECEIVED .......................3/29/2007

Sent AOS package to CHI..............7/12/2007

Biometrics in CLE, OH................8/14/2007

Interview in CLE, OH................10/16/2007

GREEN CARD RECEIVED.................11/15/2007

Sent ROC to CSC......................8/10/2009

NOA1.................................8/12/2009

Biometrics...........................9/18/2009

Card Production Ordered ............10/01/2009

Sent N400 to AZ lockbox ............11/08/2010

Application received................11/12/2010

Check cashed........................11/15/2010

Biometrics (CLE)....................12/03/2010

Interview (CLE).....................01/14/2010

Oath Taking (CLE)...................02/04/2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.