Jump to content

Address Change for a College Student?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I filed my n-400 on July 1st, and just had my biometrics done today (July 27). My parents live in Louisiana, so that's where my current address is and why my biometrics was scheduled for over there. However, I'm working in Boston for the summer and I also go to school up here. So today I went to the biometrics office in Boston, and everything went smoothly. As far as waiting for my interview letter, how should I proceed? School starts in early September, but I'll be back in Louisiana for the last two weeks in August. I'm unsure about the rules and whether I should wait until I get back for school to officially change my address, so that my interview will be scheduled for Boston.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.