Jump to content

Kazakh Police Certificate

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

According to:


Available. An official document may be obtained from any of the Ministry of Justice Public Service Centers (ЦентрОбслуживанияНаселения - ЦОН).

  • Kazakhstani citizens and residents can request their own police record by applying in person directly to the Public Service Center (PSC) which has jurisdiction over their place of residence.
  • Former residents of Kazakhstan who are currently citizens of other countries must apply in person or through a personal representative. Former residents can request their police records at any PSC, regardless of where they used to reside in Kazakhstan.
  • Kazakhstani citizens, who now live outside the Republic of Kazakhstan , can apply at Kazakhstani diplomatic missions abroad or at a PSC through a personal representative.
  • Third parties (embassies, consulates, etc.) can request police records by diplomatic note only.

The police certificate obtained from PSC is a simple print out with a barcode and unique identification number (i.e. there are not stamps, signatures, etc).

E-gov operates in Kazakhstan since Dec 2013.

Did you have any troubles with the US embassy accepting this print out?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.