bbutterfly

Where do I sent my letter do reschedule my oath ceremony?

3 posts in this topic

I've just received my oath ceremony and as i feared, it is scheduled for when I will be out of the country. Unfortunately, I can't reschedule my trip at this point. Already changed travel plans around this process and it's too late now to change them. I leave the country next week and my oath is scheduled for the 16th. The instructions say to mail the notice back. However, there is no mailing address. Do I just mail it back to my field office?

I've just done some research here and it looks like the best option is to get an info pass and bring it in person. I tried to do that but it looks like the link to make an info pass is broken on their uscis web site

Where do I go from here? Any advice?

My research has also yield that sometime you get put back at the bottom of the line, other times it can be rescheduled within a month. Looks like it is very much office dependent. Anyone has an experience with the Kansas City office?

If I can't make an info pass can I just show up at the office? I leave Tuesday morning and apparently KC office doesn't have info pass on Friday.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; you works are wonderful, I know that full well"~Ps 139: 14

you can mail your letter with an explanation to

Kansas City Field Office

10320 NW Prairie View Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64153

or you can do a walk in , and most likely they will let you in

AOS

day 1 -- 04/11/2012-- package sent to Chicago

day 2 -- 04/12/2012-- package was received.

day 43-- 05/23/2012-- Notice for an interview is received for 06/26 @ 2pm

day 63-- 06/12/2012-- Received a Text & email for an update- Card production EAD/AP

day 77-- 06/26/2012-- interview / approved on the spot.

day 86-- 07/05/2012-- Received my GC in the mail.

ROC

day 1 -- 04/07/2014 -- ROC Package delivered to VSC

day 16 -- 04/23/2014 -- Walk-in Bio.

day 197 -- 10/20/2014-- Approval Letter received dated 10/16/2014

day 202 -- 10/25/2014-- GC received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.