chriztopher

fingerprints

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I received my I-797C NOA in the mail about a week ago for N-400, however the only thing it says is:

The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows:

Date of Birth: Something 00, 0000

Address Where You Live: Something Something Dr

Something, XX 00000

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

Upon receipt of all required Record Checks, you will be scheduled to appear for an interview at your local USCIS field office.

Of course I did not actually put in my date of birth and address in here, but I was wondering where the fingerprinting part is? or is that a separate letter that comes later?

Thanks,

Chris

IF the information on the NOA is correct you do nothing. They have received your Application and have started processing it. You will receive another NOA detailing when and where you are to attend for you biometrics appointment.

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Not a problem.

My first NOA was dated 04/23. The one like yours.

The second NOA for Bio metrics was dated 05/02 and the appointment was 05/20. You will also receive a civic study guide at your bio metrics appointment.

I had an online update about 3 days later (after Bio metrics) informing me I am inline for interview and I am now waiting for another NOA with an interview date.

Edited by 2ndMessiah

Thank you, goodnight and may your gods go with you",

Dave Allen.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.