C!H!

K1 interview in DR

4 posts in this topic

Hey

I am just wondering if there are any VJ members who recently went through the interview in DR (K1) and are willing to share the experience. My interview is on Monday and I'm really anxious and nervous, I was waiting for long at the TSC and now I'm almost at the end and I'm like :unsure: I want everything to just go smoothly...

Thanks in Advance!

Hey!! Congratulations on making it this far! My fiance and I just received our NOA2 and are getting everything together for the interview now.

I've read some interview reviews here: http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Dominican%20Rep&page=1&dfilter=5&topic=

The most recent one for a K1 is from June 4 and is very positive. Just present your best selves to the consulate and answer everything honestly. The DR is a high fraud country so I've also seen reviews with some crazy questions on another website but nothing recently.

Best of luck and let us know how it turns out!!

my interview was 5/27/2015. I am the USC. it is suggested that BOTH of you appear. the line is very long to get into the embassy. once inside you will get a number. look for your number on the screen. the first time you have to give them the birth certificate, the police certificate, the appointment letter, and the passport.

the questions I was asked are: 1. how did you meet? 2. how many times have you visited? 3. do you have any pictures?

the questions asked of her 1. how did you meet? 2. how many times has he visited? 3. does he have children?4. there names? 5. does he have grand children? 6. there names? by the time of the interview almost 3 hours later, we forgot to be nervous.

the interviewer congratulated us. gave us a white piece of paper that stated the visa was approved.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations! My interview is on the 30th. I have a question as the petitioner do I need to bring all my documents such as birth certificate??

I know I have to bring the affidavit of support. Do I bring copies of my tax return then? Do they keep a copy? How does that work?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.