SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Mahmoud Samara please let us know if there is any good news for you. I have checked the status of my husbands Visa and they have only updated the date to the 28th, but still says Ready. I thought the consulate closes on Saturday in Amman. I am confused on who opens our file, is it the embassy or DOS here in USA. I will call DOS tomorrow morning and ask them to look into my husbands file. I need some news I hate being in the dark like this the # 202-663-1225 try calling them and ask them why your wife hasn't gotten her visa yet

Timeline

InshaAllah khair,the embassy receved the papers today,i just check in aramex.com and it said dilverd,so the embassy will tell us if they receve papers now or what?

Timeline

InshaAllah khair,the embassy receved the papers today,i just check in aramex.com and it said dilverd,so the embassy will tell us if they receve papers now or what?

hi, is your status still shows AP

Timeline

Any news fatoosh 13?what dos mean?

I called them, they said your husbands case is at the embassy in Jordan and since they put it on AP we cant do anything we have to wait and should contact the embassy. so I will wait till Wednesday then call them

Timeline

I called them, they said your husbands case is at the embassy in Jordan and since they put it on AP we cant do anything we have to wait and should contact the embassy. so I will wait till Wednesday then call them

so must i call them?and plz tell me which papers they asked ur husband again?i think family book right?

Timeline

and they told u how much time they need for ap situation while its still in embassy?

Timeline

how would you give them a copy of your pic's !? should we prepare an album to hand over lol

My husband and I got engaged December of 2013, and married august of 2014, so my husband took 10 pictures from December 2013, 20 pictures from the time I was in Jordan 2014, and around 15 pictures from the time I was there 2015.. so they saw that I was in Jordan during the winter and summer. if you have honey moon pictures do show them, they look for these pictures. alhamdullah my husband have many of them and pictures with both families together too it helps a lot.

so must i call them?and plz tell me which papers they asked ur husband again?i think family book right?

they asked him for family book and marriage certificate from the ahwal madania. inshallah you will get yours soon my husband's visa was issued today

Timeline

Alif alif mabrook (congratulation) i am so happy for u ,alhamdulillah,i just called them today and they said that"they receved all papers i send to them by aramex and once the visa ready they will let me to know,inshaAllah khair

Timeline

Alif alif mabrook (congratulation) i am so happy for u ,alhamdulillah,i just called them today and they said that"they receved all papers i send to them by aramex and once the visa ready they will let me to know,inshaAllah khair

allah yebarik fik and inshallah u will get it soon ya raab. they received my husbands papers on the 18th and today they issued him the visa al7amduallah so it was about 5 business days after they received it. i didn't count weekend or the holidays :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.