SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey everyone! Just wondering for ppl who have interviews do you hand in 2014 taxes or the last 3 taxation years????

Just 2014 that is what NVC told me. They actually said whatever we asked for the consular wants to see the original with signature .

Timeline

What about "proof of domicile" for sponsor can it only be taxes or there has to be some other proof?

I was told as long as u live and work in USA u dont have to show any domicile but in case they asked I send him my electric bill, a copy of my car title, bank statement, credit card bills that shows my name and address and also had my employer write a letter that I work at an address in USA they need the same from the sponsor which was my brother who sent a letter from his employer and copy of his driver license shows his name and address plus some utility bills :)

Timeline

Most recent tax transcript only. 2014 is the only one they need.

No need for a proof of domicile unless your husband works and lives outside the US.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I was wondering, does it matter where we land in America? Does my husband have to come in through a certain airport or does it not matter?

In everyone's opinion, where's the best state to land? I was thinking Dallas since we live in Texas but it's always hard finding a flight from amman to dallas that connects to my city.

Is Chicago or Washington good, too? Or New York? I just want him to pass by easily=/

Where do they give Arabs the least amount of trouble lol

Also, thank you fatoosh for answering my last question!!

Timeline

Hey guys I've been trying to register the delivery for the passport on ustraveldocs but case is still not recognized can we not do this till after the interview ?

Timeline

I was wondering, does it matter where we land in America? Does my husband have to come in through a certain airport or does it not matter?

In everyone's opinion, where's the best state to land? I was thinking Dallas since we live in Texas but it's always hard finding a flight from amman to dallas that connects to my city.

Is Chicago or Washington good, too? Or New York? I just want him to pass by easily=/

Where do they give Arabs the least amount of trouble lol

Also, thank you fatoosh for answering my last question!!

Chicago I say too many Arabs pass there too :)

Timeline

Hey guys I've been trying to register the delivery for the passport on ustraveldocs but case is still not recognized can we not do this till after the interview ?

I think you have to wait till after the interview.

Timeline

Houson is 3 hours from Dallas. I live here. It's busy but we are many here also.

If you get a flight from al etihad they have border checks to enter USA from Dubai or Qatar

Timeline

Help please!!

I am trying to register my husbands passport for devilry address. the question where they say address do they want the address in Amman where he lives or the address in USA where I live???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.