SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

For anyone that needs an earlier medical go to the hospital my husband called and they took him in today cause Amy wouldn't take him in till the 26th she is also out of town till Monday .

Thats good. Im glad it worked out for you. After ur husband finish with the medical exam can u plz let us know if all vaccination is a must, and if he get the results on the same day? Thank u!

Thats good. Im glad it worked out for you. After ur husband finish with the medical exam can u plz let us know if all vaccination is a must, and if he get the results on the same day? Thank u!

Timeline

Vaccinations is a must for men , and for NOT pregnant women ,, and u'll get the results after 4 hours ?

Timeline

yeah they are all a must he actually got the results right when he was finished so I already have them here at the house with the rest of the stuff .

Timeline

Vaccinations is a must for men , and for NOT pregnant women ,, and u'll get the results after 4 hours ?

hi so do they give the vaccination when he does the medical exam?? My husband took a medical exam appointment today and they ask him to bring his vaccination with him, he doesn't know where to get them from or even if he has all of them. Will he get his vaccination at the time of his medical appointment? His appointment is next Saturday with dr Amy Khoury

Timeline

hi so do they give the vaccination when he does the medical exam?? My husband took a medical exam appointment today and they ask him to bring his vaccination with him, he doesn't know where to get them from or even if he has all of them. Will he get his vaccination at the time of his medical appointment? His appointment is next Saturday with dr Amy Khoury

usually people have records from when they were a child if he's lost them like my husband did they will give you all the shot at the appointment .

[quote name="Morganalmonshid94" post="7860313" timestamp="1445102115

usually people have records from when they were a child if he's lost them like my husband did they will give you all the shot at the appointment .

I agree here in Jordan they usually give the famous vaccines like measles rubela and tuberculous, and most of Jordanian medical records its stay with their files at the last school that they studied in , but anyhow if there is no prove of vaccination they would give all shots

Timeline

Good Luck to all who are interviewing soon, Please don't forget to share with us the process and questions. Thank you!

did u praper ur self for nov 22 i didnt yet ? if u are wht is is it?

Timeline

My husband had medical today...they gave him vaccines ...and they gave him a sealed envelope. He received today also by fedex the i864 i sent on friday priority. Tomorrow tuesday he turns in documents at embassy. He will take non conv on interview day next tuesday. Insha'allah☺ Good luch to all who will interview this week and congrats to those receiving appts???

Timeline

We found a new sponsor and sent in the paperwork and I just signed in to ceac and it says administrative processing!?

Has this happened to anyone? How long does administrative processing take?

it can be one day up to one year :(

Timeline

Hi guys my husband is in the Jordanian military civil defense and the first time he got his non convention was very hard because the court needed him to get approval from his unit which he was denied because they told him being in the military is a non conviction itself. He got it the first time had to do it under the table but now its getting harder and he couldn't get one. the military gave him something says that he is not convicted of any crime which I believe its not going to work. the first non conviction he has it does not have an expiration date on it he got it April 15th my question does he have to get another one or what?

Timeline

Hii fatoosh13... Thats the million dollar question...lol.. I wish i can give you an answer but i can give u my experience as an example☺ Today my husband dropped off the docs at the embassy. The non conv he submitted today is his 2nd one and not expired. The first one expired after one year so he obtained a new one. I believe the problem is if it has expired. The embassy accepted all our docs today. The truth is on interview day next week..hopefully its all they need.?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.