SamWiSam

Amman Jordan - Spouse Interview

1,892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Congrats!!!

Dose anyone know if there is a fee that will need to be made the day of the interview?

No nothing for the embassy, but there's 165$ you have to pay online after you receive ur visa

Thank you I understand but what about the f code the nvc officer told me he doesn't have to take anything that has an f code next to it is this true?

Yes ,F code mean The NVC did not request this form or document

Timeline

No nothing for the embassy, but there's 165$ you have to pay online after you receive ur visa

This $165 is needed to issue the temporary green card, which you will receive soon after you arrive

Timeline

Thank you samshow.Where did your husband get the police certificate?

I don't need to send the police clearance so why do you ? Edited by Morganalmonshid94

Timeline

Thank u so the f code means my husband does not have to take with him to the embassy. That's what I was told when I called nvc and asked

Thank u so the f code means my husband does not have to take with him to the embassy. That's what I was told when I called nvc and asked

U are welcome, and yes

Timeline

So my husband cane to the US 10 days ago without an interview. He came and they granted him entry on his valid visitors visa.. before we had word about the interview we tried switching it to here and now that it reached rhe embassy they are saying they cant switch it !! And so he has to go back for the interview.... This is such a twisted system!!

Timeline

he did but they told him that today, tomorrow and the day after are closed. Saturday he can call and make an appoinment.

he did but they told him that today, tomorrow and the day after are closed. Saturday he can call and make an appoinment.

This is true today they off work because of the new Islamic year anniversary,I'm not sure if DR amy clinic is open on Saturday ,just let him try and if its not just let him try to make it sunday and make it obvious with them that he don't have a time coz his interview is soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.