Rachel23

Ds-260 Review, how long does it take, 30 or 42 days??

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone I sent AOS y Civil Docs on April 20th 2015, on April 29 I Submitted my ds-260, on May 7th called NVC and they said my docs were review but they were waiting for me to submit ds-260, lol carzy. I had sent it already so they said it needed 30 days to be reviewed, today is 30 day since I submitted it and still no CASE COMPLETE, asked to speak with a supervisor and they said it was not possible cuz 30 days is an estimation and bla bla bla.

Tell me ur experience with ds-260 plz-

Edited by Rachel23

Yes you're right but the thing is I have seen lot of cases with the same Scan Date as mine and their cases has been completed.

But yes I can just wait.....

Case Complete today.....

:dance:

Called NVC and asked to speak with a supervisor thanks God there was one available and he reviewed my ds-260 over the phone and said ur case has been complete and an interview will be schedule as soon as possible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.