Hetzed

VAC Appointment - IR1/CR1 & IR2/CR2

3 posts in this topic

Hello

We have our interview on June 2. I know that my wife have to go to VAC and Medical. She is going Medical on the morning and VAC in the afternoon. Also I have a stepson I know that he have to go to Medical, but he have to go to the VAC too? and VAC user only permits an appointment per profile; Do I have to create another one for him in case that he needs to go to the VAC too?

Thanks in advance.

Stepson need go to vca too.

And yes you need create a profil for him.

At vca everybody has to go to have picture taken.

Sorry I didn't tell that my stepson is 3 years old.

I found this in this website: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/do_es/do-gen-faq.asp#qlistvac

P.4 ¿Quién tiene que presentarse en el Centro de Atención de Visas (VAC)?

Todos los solicitantes deben programar una cita en el VAC a menos que califiquen para una exención de entrevista.

¡Atención! Los solicitantes que no han cumplido 14 años no tienen que presentarse personalmente en el VAC. Los padres o los tutores legales pueden presentar sus solicitudes con una fotografía según las especificaciones del Departamento de Estado. Menores de 8 a 14 años sí deben asistir a la entrevista de visa en la Embajada. Para mayor información, haga clic aquí.

Do I have to make an appointment for him or just with her mom's appointment is ok.

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.