Saiofy

Frametime from AP to ISSUED

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Dears,

Our case has been put in AP for months. Days ago, the embassy sent us a request to provide them with our passports for visa issuance.

The passports have been received by the embassy on 13 April.

It's been 9 days now and the status still read "Administrative Processing" but many changes occurred to the status date.

What do you think as to when the status would be changed to ISSUED?

Nobody gere can say that.

Each case is diferent.

That they have passport doesnt mean nothing.

In my case they requested my passport on december 2014 i sent it with a paper on january 2015, they made many changes on the date, then on march 20 they sent me a e-mail saying that a new interview was needed.

On april 1 i had my interview and the case is still in ap.

So dont drive crazy thinking when you will be out of ap, only they know when, only they have the control.

So patient and relax, i know it is hard but relax.

Nobody gere can say that.

Each case is diferent.

That they have passport doesnt mean nothing.

In my case they requested my passport on december 2014 i sent it with a paper on january 2015, they made many changes on the date, then on march 20 they sent me a e-mail saying that a new interview was needed.

On april 1 i had my interview and the case is still in ap.

So dont drive crazy thinking when you will be out of ap, only they know when, only they have the control.

So patient and relax, i know it is hard but relax.

Wow! They asked for your passport and still kept your case in AP? That's so messed up and very confusing on you!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.