AverysMom

Finally out of AP after 6 weeks!

61 posts in this topic

Lol that is cute .everything will be fine .i will let you know evrything new happen in my side :goofy::clock:

Yes, please keep me updated and I will follow your posts too! :)

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

Congratulationsssss, i am so happy for you :)

Soon it will be issued :)

Thank you!!! I'm waiting for it and praying for you too!!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

They are so ireesponsible, for a birthcertificate take long to put out of ap.

At least you are out.

I am sure that it could be longer if you shouldnt contacted the congressman.

Dominican consulate is so irresponsible.

Thank you!!! I'm waiting for it and praying for you too!!

Yeah! I told her it's because of her inquiry that my file is moving. It would've still been sitting there I think lol

7 months & 5 days

Thank you! There's a light after the AP tunnel and I'm happy I can finally see it! Praying for everyone still in AP!!!

7 months & 5 days

I wonder really why there is still no update in my case since the day or my interview (36 days ago ) is that Normal?!!

It depends on what they told you at the interview to expect and if there are a lot of petitions at your embassy. Every 30 days I would contact my congressman and embassy to get a status update. You can say you just want to make sure your passport is there since there hasn't been an update. Anything to get them to get some movement on your case. If it's normal however for your country/embassy to have a long wait time then this may not be a big help but it's worth a shot. The waiting and not knowing what's going on is the hardest part!

7 months & 5 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It depends on what they told you at the interview to expect and if there are a lot of petitions at your embassy. Every 30 days I would contact my congressman and embassy to get a status update. You can say you just want to make sure your passport is there since there hasn't been an update. Anything to get them to get some movement on your case. If it's normal however for your country/embassy to have a long wait time then this may not be a big help but it's worth a shot. The waiting and not knowing what's going on is the hardest part!

there are two things in my case i did not like the first is they did give me back my passport plus the coc said we will call you .Then there is many things that for me good signs .one is he asked me how do you see your self in 5 years in usa ,second he gave me like little book talking about my right as immigrant in usa and he also asked me if i understand i said Yes Sir the things i found weird and strange sorry our system is down ,its when he gave me back my passport and told me we will call you .and give me papers sayings 2 thnigs:

-Give passport back

-Admin review

what do you think ?!!

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

there are two things in my case i did not like the first is they did give me back my passport plus the coc said we will call you .Then there is many things that for me good signs .one is he asked me how do you see your self in 5 years in usa ,second he gave me like little book talking about my right as immigrant in usa and he also asked me if i understand i said Yes Sir the things i found weird and strange sorry our system is down ,its when he gave me back my passport and told me we will call you .and give me papers sayings 2 thnigs:

-Give passport back

-Admin review

what do you think ?!!

Giving your passport back doesn't equal a denial so that's good. Sometimes when hey know it will be a lengthy review they don't keep the passport. Once the review is over they will contact you to bring the passport, then it will speed up from there :)

My case updated again today. I believe this is the final AP (the good kind) the case creation date updated to today as well and from the trends that I've seen on this site I could be looking at an "issued" status tomorrow!

7 months & 5 days

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations mate! Happy for you.

It's almost the same up here. I'v applied for an immigrant visa and my case has been put in AP for months. Days ago, the Embassy sent me an Email requesting our passports and their email said "In order to proceed to the final step of your visa issuance".

It's been 9 days now since the Embassy received our passports and our status date kept changing but the status still reads "Administrative Processing"! I can't just imagine how long it would take to be changed to "ISSUED"?

Any idea?

Thanks

That good news both .i do like see good news like that .very happy for you guys :)

Thank you! I feel for you all in AP I know how stressed out it made me (& the weight gain ?) and I believe those who can be happy for others while they still wait have very big hearts and will be blessed for your endless kindness to others on the journey. ❤️

7 months & 5 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you! I feel for you all in AP I know how stressed out it made me (& the weight gain ?) and I believe those who can be happy for others while they still wait have very big hearts and will be blessed for your endless kindness to others on the journey. ❤️

Oh that is so sweet thank you for those sweet words .It give me big support.I feel its humain to feel what others feel and support them because all of us we need it one day.:)

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.