RainMan78

Registering my appointment

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello,

I wanted to add my wife after registering my appointment on http://ais.usvisa-info.com/but it says I cannot add her. I phoned their help line and tried to explain my issue for 15 minutes but they were not helpful at all.

My question is : Does only the principal applicant need to confirm the interview date and time or should beneficiaries appear on the confirmation email as well? She appears on my 2nd letter interview but not on the http://ais.usvisa-info.com/confirmation email - there is only my name, passport number, case number and interview date and time

Thank you for you help!

Filed: Timeline

I phoned http://ais.usvisa-info.com/ and emailed the Montreal Embassy. My wife needs to be on that document. When I want to add her, the system says :

This travel group has a scheduled appointment. New applicants cannot be added to this appointment. If you click "Continue" the system will create all new applicants in a separate travel group.

If you want to add or modify the members of the group after you have scheduled an appointment, you need to cancel your group appointment, add or change the members of the group and then reschedule the group appointment.

Please note, depending on the calendar availability, there is no guarantee that you will be able to select the same date and time as originally scheduled.

The contact on the website replied : "The only actions we can take would be the same as listed in the instructions. We have no ability to override the systems required processes."

I went to cancel my "Group Appointment" but I don't see any option to Cancel... An I don't want to reschedule either - I've already booked the plane tickets, hotels etc.. (non-refundable)

Can anybody help? I have everything ready and I don't want to lose it all for a trivial things like this :(

Thank you,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.