Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

325A and DS160 related question

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi I have a quick question (sorry if this have been asked before, i've been reading around and haven't found anything exactly similar...),

So I accidentally put my fiancee's place of birth down wrong on the 325A; my 129f is approved and i'm currently filling out the DS160 when i spotted this. I will correct it on the DS160 and then bring a copy of the updated 325A to the interview?

hopefully if i do this everything is okay..? i'm afraid that they will see the contradiction and say i delay the process (worst case scenario for untruth?) hopefully its not a big deal and they will understand it was an honest mistake (i was filling out my 325A and put down the same city of my birthplace on my fiancee's 325A)

any input appreciated.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...