Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I-751 Evidence, do I have enough?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello all!

Here we go again with this mess!!

I'm submitting my I-751 this weekend, and want to make sure I have everything, I do live in my mother-in laws second home since I've been here..

I have an affidavit from a friend and my mother in law and on my mother in laws I have written that me & my husband have been living at that address since i've moved. I have bank account statements from 2 years ago to current, medical bills, beneficiary on medical and auto insurance, photos, christmas cards sent to both of us, I have tax returns from 2012 to 2014.. I have no utility bills in our names and our Verizon bill is under my mother in laws, all our credit cards aren't joint accounts, but should I print a few statements of both showing that we have the same address?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...