Debbri18

Dominican Republic

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone who has received their interview date for Santo Domingo Embassy recently tell me when they received their package 4?

Can anyone who has received their interview date for Santo Domingo Embassy recently tell me when they received their package 4?

Now embassy doesnt send packet 4.

They dont send any letter.

Now you schedule your interview at ustraveldocs.com

You go to that page create a profil and schedule your intervie for consulate and an appoinment at vca for fingersprint and photos taken, then print the confirmation page and with that page you go to do medical exam 15 or 10 bussines days before your interview at the consulate.

Dont wait any letter from consulate.

You can call fromaDominican Republic They help to make appoinment 829 956 5144

From usa 703 988 3410

For medical exam you need 5 photos 2x2 size, passport, confirmation page fron ustraveldocs.com, and cedula ( national id)

For vca passport, cedula, and confirmation page from ustraveldocs.com

From usa 703 988 3410

For medical exam you need 5 photos 2x2 size, passport, confirmation page fron ustraveldocs.com, and cedula ( national id)

For vca passport, cedula, and confirmation page from ustraveldocs.com

OmG thank you for all the information but do you know if this is also for making green card appointments. Cause NVC hasent sent me an appointment yet.

Now embassy doesnt send packet 4.

They dont send any letter.

Now you schedule your interview at ustraveldocs.com

You go to that page create a profil and schedule your intervie for consulate and an appoinment at vca for fingersprint and photos taken, then print the confirmation page and with that page you go to do medical exam 15 or 10 bussines days before your interview at the consulate.

Dont wait any letter from consulate.

You can call fromaDominican Republic They help to make appoinment 829 956 5144

The NVC does sent the interview letter by mail or email, maybe for K1 visas is diferent and you dont get it. CR-1 /IR-1 and F2-A still received It, the NVC schedule your interview date at the consulate here in the US. In our case the only appointment that you have tonschedule at Ustraveldocs.com is at the VAC to have your fingerprints taken. Iinterview letter for Spouses of US citizens is usually sent after your case has been completed. You have to take your interview letter to consultorio de visas or servicios medicos consulares when you do your medical exams.

USCIS

05/21/13: Priority Day

09/09/13: VSC to NSC

09/17/13: Processing at NSC

10/31/13: RFE

11/07/13: RFE Sent

11/13/13: RFE Received

11/20/13: NOA2

11/26/13: Case sent to NVC

NVC

12/18/13: Case Received

01/10/14: Case# and IIN

01/17/14: Completed DS-261

01/21/14: Paid AOS fee

01/25/14: Paid IV Fee

02/17/14: Completed DS-260

04/07/14: Sent IV and AOS

04/25/14: Case Complete

CONSULATE

03/25/15: Interview

03/27/15: Visa Issued

04/01/15: Visa Available to pick up
04/02/15: Picked up visa

04/02/15: Paid fee on ELIS

The NVC does sent the interview letter by mail or email, maybe for K1 visas is diferent and you dont get it. CR-1 /IR-1 and F2-A still received It, the NVC schedule your interview date at the consulate here in the US. In our case the only appointment that you have tonschedule at Ustraveldocs.com is at the VAC to have your fingerprints taken. Iinterview letter for Spouses of US citizens is usually sent after your case has been completed. You have to take your interview letter to consultorio de visas or servicios medicos consulares when you do your medical exams.

Yeahh i kind of figured it was like that. And they are taking to long to give interview dates. This is endless.... I thought after receiving case complete everything would b quiker. Guess not....

Yeahh i kind of figured it was like that. And they are taking to long to give interview dates. This is endless.... I thought after receiving case complete everything would b quiker. Guess not....

New Steps to Follow to Apply for Immigrant Visa

Applicants with an approved immigrant visa petition will receive notice from the National Visa Center (NVC), the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), or the U.S. Embassy in Santo Domingo that their case is ready for interview at the U.S. Embassy. If your petition has not yet been approved by USCIS and sent to Post by the NVC, you will not be allowed to schedule an interview.

If your notice from NVC, KCC, or the Embassy shows a day and time for an interview at the Embassy, you will only need to schedule an additional appointment to visit the Visa Application Center (VAC) within the 10 days prior to your Embassy interview. If you do not visit the VAC prior to arriving at the Embassy, you will not be allowed to interview.

If your notice from NVC, KCC, or the Embassy asks you to schedule both an interview at the Embassy and a VAC appointment, you will need to schedule both of those appointments online according to availability.

1. When you receive your appointment, fill out the DS-260 application form online at https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/. You must answer all the questions. Each applicant applying for a visa with you, including children, must completely fill out Form DS-.Print out the DS-260 confirmation page, which you will need to bring toyour appointments at the VAC and the Embassy.
  2. Visit www.ustraveldocs.com/do and follow the instructions to create an account and profile. You will also select a place of delivery for your approved visa packet. It is important to provide an e-mail address where you can be reached so that the Embassy can communicate with you about your case.
  3. After you have created a profile and filled in your information, choose “New Application/Schedule Appointment” from the left-side menu. Choose your appropriate visa class and category to see available appointments. If you are scheduling appointments at both the Embassy and the VAC, you will first select a days for your interview at the Embassy and then be asked to select a day to visit the VAC within 10 days prior to the interview.
  4. Visit the VAC and Embassy according to your scheduled appointments. Remember to be on time for both, arriving no earlier than 15 minutes before your appointment time. Applicants arriving more than 15 minutes will not be allowed entry.

http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/iv-new_process-iv_steps.html

NEW PROCESS WENT INTO EFFECT JANUARY 2015

This is awesome but the hing is that NVC hasnt told me to schedule my interview. They just sent me an email stating my case was complete and that they would advise me as soon as THEY schedule an appointment and its been 8 days since my case is complete and im desperate to know when my interview will be already ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Sincerely,

Director

National Visa Center

Case Number: SDO---------

Beneficiary's Name: ------------

Preference Category: CR1

Priority Date: 22-APR-14

United States Department of State

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

U.S.A.

(This is what they sent me yesterday.)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.