16 posts in this topic

Is it true that NVC schedules interviews first 15 day of each month, do you know anything about that? I just recently got a cc i wonder how long it would take for interview due to i have a job and cant just leave 3 weeks before please help ??

Edited by y&j_

You are able to schedule your own interview appointment, NVC no longer schedules them.

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

1 year, 3 months and 8 days.

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Which makes our journey a total of:

2 years, 3 months, and 8 days

(L)"I remember the days I prayed for everything I have now." (L)

I heard different i heard nvc nows schredules them my case still says at NVC when would i be able to schredule it ?? Where ? How?

You are able to schedule your own interview appointment, NVC no longer schedules them.

I heard different i heard nvc nows schredules them my case still says at NVC when would i be able to schredule it ?? Where ? How?

Once your case shows in transit you create a profile on ustraveldocs and can schedule both your vac( fingerprinting) and interview date. If for some reason the web page states case Id not found call them 703-988-3410 and they will schedule you get to choose the dates and time. Then like 10 mins after you will receive the interview letter with instructions via email.

Once your status says "ready" follow the above instructions from Perez2012. Do not wait because you will never receive anything, the system has changed you must be proactive and schedule everything yourself. Good luck!

The total amount of days from the date I mailed in our K1 Visa application to the day my fiancé stepped foot into the USA:

The amount of days from the date we mailed in our AOS to the date everything was approved (after 3 RFEs):

7 months & 5 days

Once your status says "ready" follow the above instructions from Perez2012. Do not wait because you will never receive anything, the system has changed you must be proactive and schedule everything yourself. Good luck!

Omg! Yes Ty for the correction it must say "ready" which will show after " in transit". Thank you AverysMom

No problem! Here's what we're trying to explain: http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/mobile/iv-new_process-k1_steps.html:)

7 months & 5 days

...which applies to the marriage visa too (same process for fiance visa) :)

7 months & 5 days

Hey just git my interview schredule by the NVC 3 days later :) for April 7th

Awesome! Congrats? go on ustraveldocs create profile to schedule your fingerprinting appt.

Remember go to the medical exam 10 bussines days before interview.

And you can schedule the vca appoinment the same day that you think go to medical.

You can go to medical on the morning and vca in the afternoon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.