YandP

EAD expedite request after 90 days?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi! Does anyone know if we can file an EAD expedite request after 90 days?

I filed an information request after 75 days and in 2 (!!!) days we received a letter saying that they have too many applications and they are processing them based on the date they were received. Well, we know that is not true, we filed on Nov 17 ( NOA1 Nov 20) and people that filed after us have already been approved. Just wondering about our options to speed it up.

Thank you!

I filed for my EAD on December 29th and require an expedite due to personal financial loss and I have a pending job offer. My first request for an expedite, I received a letter stating that I need to complete my biometrics and then request a second expedite. I then received an RFE for my marriage certificate and they said that they needed this in order to move forward and for me to request a THIRD expedite.. They claim I should hear something this week.

If I were you, I would try and put an expedite.. it can't hurt.

Filed: Timeline

I filed for my EAD on December 29th and require an expedite due to personal financial loss and I have a pending job offer. My first request for an expedite, I received a letter stating that I need to complete my biometrics and then request a second expedite. I then received an RFE for my marriage certificate and they said that they needed this in order to move forward and for me to request a THIRD expedite.. They claim I should hear something this week.

If I were you, I would try and put an expedite.. it can't hurt.

Thank you! You are right, it won't hurt to try.

I have a job offer and don't even know for how much longer to ask them to hold the job for me, so this is just getting annoying!

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience, I think I will file after my 90 days is over.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.