tac

GZ Tracking

5 posts in this topic

NVC has sent our K3 paperwork to GZ on 2/27 and will send I-130 paperwork soon, as per lady at NVC on phone today 3/10. How does one track things at GZ.

Thanks TAC

Some track it using DHL tracking online, altho' this is not accurate. It is better to call DOS #1 202 663 1225 then press 100 and talk to a live person. Be ready with your NVC case number.

:) JR

N-400

June 08, 2009 - Mailed packet to TX lockbox

June 12, 2009 - USCIS TX received Packet

June 15, 2009 - Notice Date

June 19, 2009 - Recieved NOA

July 15, 2009 - Scheduled for biometrics

Sept 21, 2009 - Scheduled for Interview ....Passed the interview test

Oct. 16, 2009 - Oath taking

----------------------------------------------------------------

Never let a day go by without a dream.

Dream and dedication are a powerful combination.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Timeline

NVC has sent our K3 paperwork to GZ on 2/27 and will send I-130 paperwork soon, as per lady at NVC on phone today 3/10. How does one track things at GZ.

Thanks TAC

Some track it using DHL tracking online, altho' this is not accurate. It is better to call DOS #1 202 663 1225 then press 100 and talk to a live person. Be ready with your NVC case number. :) JR

You can indeed track the movement of your package from the NVC to the consulate at GUZ. After tracking hundreds of packages, most agree that you can safely use the date from the letter you received from the NVC regarding receipt of your approved petition. With that date, go to the DHL website:

http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

and type "I-730" in the Reference * field

Enter a date range that you believe to be the date that your package was shipped from the NVC to GUZ. You can also confirm that your package was shipped be sending an email inquiry to the NVC (NVCInquiry@state.gov). Include your name, beneficiary's name, DOB, and your GUZ and case numbers.

GUZ has received a package at it's facility when the DHL shipment indicates that the packages have been signed by STAMP. About one to three weeks later, GUZ will enter package receipt information into their computer. It's this day that GUZ will also send the P3 package to the beneficiary.

Also, when calling DOS for an update, call 1-202-663-1225. After the machine picks up, you can type either 1,1,0 or 1,0,0 to get a human....

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My approved I 129F was sent to Guangzhou from NVC and absolutely drove me crazy. I sent 2 emails to Guangzhou and 2 to the NVC asking about it. The last email to Guangzhou was on the 17th of April. They said they had not received the form but had received notification from the NVC it was sent on March 6. This morning I woke up and utilizing Yahoo messenger with voice my wife called and said she had good news. She had received packet 3 from Guangzhou and wanted to know where to sign the papers I had sent her in March so she could return it. I had to scan and send her copy to reveal where to sign. She now won't remove the little orange stick on notes. LOL :help: ,,,I hope she does before she mails the package back to Guangzhou today.

So if you are communicating with the Embasy don't always believe what they tell you. My approved I 129F left the NVC on March 6 and my recieved it on April 27 China date. I had sent her several letters and packages so I knew the Embassy had to have the form. Unless of course they had shipped it by way of a slow boat :whistle:.

Anyway we will have the package 3 in the mail back to Guangzhou when she wakes up. Now I guess the long wait is ahead!!!!!!!! I am going crazy.

Edited by Lowen/Zhang

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.