LibCampFireClub

FIREWORKS ERUPT BETWEEN DERSHOWITZ, O’DONNELL OVER FRENCH HANDLING OF TERRORISTS

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Dershowitz gets it and that is very annoying to the cowardly media.
FIREWORKS ERUPT BETWEEN DERSHOWITZ, O’DONNELL OVER FRENCH HANDLING OF TERRORISTS

s10mwx.png
On the Thursday broadcast of “The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell” on MSNBC, O’Donnell and Dershowitz engaged in a heated exchange over remarks he made to NewsMax TV’s “Midpoint” host Ed Berliner charging that French policy on terrorism is partially to blame for this week terrorist attack on the French magazine Charlie Hebdo.
Transcript as follows:
O’DONNELL: Professor Dershowitz, I want to ask you about something you said yesterday about the attack in France. In an interview with NewsMax, there’s a headline in the article that says “Alan Dershowitz: France reaped what they sowed in the Paris attack.”
DERSHOWITZ: That’s not what I said.
O’DONNELL: Let me give you a quotation and I hope you will tell me you didn’t say this. They have you quoted as saying about France, “They reward every terrorist.”
DERSHOWITZ: That is true.
O’DONNELL: That is absolutely not true.
DERSHOWITZ: They have the worst record of any country in Europe on terrorism.
O’DONNELL: You want to stand by, they reward every terrorist. Tell me how –
DERSHOWITZ: Let me give you the context in which I said it.
O’DONNELL: It’s a crazy thing to say. France does not reward every terrorist.
DERSHOWITZ: I’m sorry, it’s right. They have the worst –
O’DONNELL: They do not reward every terrorist do you want to say they’ve rewarded a few terrorists? Are you really going to sit here and say they rewarded every terrorist?
DERSHOWITZ: Virtually every terrorist who has been convicted and sent to prison in Paris has either gotten out — the point I was making was a general one and that is that they voted for Palestinian statehood for a country that was built on terrorism. They have done everything to avoid joining the fight on terrorism. I feel terrible for these people. I feel terrible for –
O’DONNELL: Virtually every country in the world has voted for that statehood, you know that.
DERSHOWITZ: The United States hasn’t.
O’DONNELL: Virtually every kwoun tri in the world.
DERSHOWITZ: Good countries don’t vote for it.
O’DONNELL: So most countries in the world are Alan Dershowitz bad countries?
DERSHOWITZ: I’ve written a book called “Why Terrorism Works” and what I do is I prove in that book that terrorism is rewarded and particularly all through Europe. Terrorism is rewarded. Europe is part of the problem. France is part of the problem. I feel terribly sorry for the victims, but France is part of the problem. Maybe this will give them a wake-up call and have them join the war against terrorism rather than becoming part of the problem of facilitating and rewarding terrorism. I stand by that statement.
O’DONNELL: I will advise you, just for the credibility of your own judgment on anything else you ever say publicly, don’t ever say that France rewards every terrorist.
DERSHOWITZ: Sir, I don’t need your advice on this issue. And please don’t generalize from this to other issues.

Edited by ExExpat

i love that he plugged his book so quickly. and really, it's all about supporting poor israel and wiping out palestine..typical.

DERSHOWITZ: Virtually every terrorist who has been convicted and sent to prison in Paris has either gotten out — the point I was making was a general one and that is that they voted for Palestinian statehood for a country that was built on terrorism. They have done everything to avoid joining the fight on terrorism. I feel terrible for these people. I feel terrible for –
O’DONNELL: Virtually every country in the world has voted for that statehood, you know that.
DERSHOWITZ: The United States hasn’t.

Again, he's a Jew so when it comes to Palestine he holds the same view as all previous US governments, excluding the current thats workplace violence regime of course

not all jews blindly support israel.

Correct. Most Jews have experienced antisemitic violence first hand so they are wide awake eyes wide open

i'm sorry, but most jews have not experienced antisemitic violence. the year is 2015 brother.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Those incoming missiles aren't real. The public bombings are lies, the UN fully supports Israel in the fight against Islamic terror, and Jewish people are loved by obama and his friends

We have always been at war with Eastasia...

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Any port in a storm...

I'm amused that Dershowitz is now being embraced by conservatives.

Duh! Everyone knows Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia! :thumbs:

We have always been at war with Eastasia...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org