Mahi612

AOS/Supporting docs package + IV fee

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have a question and hoping you all could give some feedback. I applied for a spouse visa (I'm the US Citizen/Petitioner). I paid my Affidavit of Support fee and mailed off in ONE package the i864ez, financial documents, AND supporting documents (husband's birth certificate, passport copy, marriage certificate, etc. etc...). I received an email confirmation from NVC today that they received my documents and it will take up to 60 days for them to review it. It appears that others on this forum and online sent the financial documents (i864) and the other supporting documents in two separate packages at separate times. Question is..since I sent everything in one package when will I be able to pay the IV application fee online (it hasn't been posted yet) and when do I fill out the IV application online? Would it be after the 60 day time review period..or I can do it sooner? Thanks a bunch!

Hi, there was a system glitch so they are quoting about 40 days to review ds 261 which opens the IV fee.

Not sure about the ds 260/IV application, but my sister's became available after her IV payment cleared.

Hi everyone,

I have a question and hoping you all could give some feedback. I applied for a spouse visa (I'm the US Citizen/Petitioner). I paid my Affidavit of Support fee and mailed off in ONE package the i864ez, financial documents, AND supporting documents (husband's birth certificate, passport copy, marriage certificate, etc. etc...). I received an email confirmation from NVC today that they received my documents and it will take up to 60 days for them to review it. It appears that others on this forum and online sent the financial documents (i864) and the other supporting documents in two separate packages at separate times. Question is..since I sent everything in one package when will I be able to pay the IV application fee online (it hasn't been posted yet) and when do I fill out the IV application online? Would it be after the 60 day time review period..or I can do it sooner? Thanks a bunch!

Hello just wondering the time between when NVC received your documents (if you tracked them), when NVC scanned them into the system and when they sent you the email?

Hello just wondering the time between when NVC received your documents (if you tracked them), when NVC scanned them into the system and when they sent you the email?

Hi,

They received my documents on Thursday, 12/11 and sent me the e-mail confirmation yesterday, 12/16.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.