Sweetgirl

Do i need to 3punch hole the N-400 file?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi Guys,

I have a question about if that would be a good idea to 3 punch hole the N-400 application and the supportive avidence with it.

As i ve read a year ago before filing the I-751 that to Make the INS job easier they reccomend us to 3puchhole our files so they dont have to do that themselves them., but i cant really remember if i punched my I-751 file or not ,not sure.

I can't find the infomation about hole punching the applications in the USCIS website now., its dificult to find too much stuff has written there.

So anyways i m about to mail the N-400 its ready to go ,but the last thing i wanna know if did anyone punched 3 holes the N-400 file?? Woula that be a good idea?Appreciate your reccomendation and concerns.

Thanks.

Best wishes. (F)

Filed: Timeline
I have two-hole punched everything on the top and used Acco fasteners. This was recommended a while ago and I have kept up the practice and it never got criticized or slowed things down in any noticeable way. I don't know if recommendations have changed recently.

Thanks for your answer manifest,

I think maybe that was a 2 hole punch reccomendation and i mixed it out with 3 holes punches.

I guess i am gonna try 2 hole punch on the top.

Thanks.

Best wishes. (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.