chengcheng

change country interview

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

6 weeks omg I have been waiting since sept. 21 . Then I had to get senators immigration guy to get that done . The fiancee is getting inpatient due to her mom saying it will take years . The government for ya I guess .

Timeline

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!

Mine is freezing(transfer in progress since dec.10).... Hopefully i have good news nxt month.....

Timeline

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!

Mine is freezing(transfer in progress since dec.10).... Hopefully i have good news nxt month.....

Same to you and it is just plain bull it takes so long to mail some papers so close

6 weeks omg I have been waiting since sept. 21 . Then I had to get senators immigration guy to get that done . The fiancee is getting inpatient due to her mom saying it will take years . The government for ya I guess .

transferring case usully takes 8 weeks,but some consulate they can do that for atleast 6 weeks,like mine Manila to abu dhabi..it really depends.Hope your case will transfer more faster..goodluck Edited by hardrockangel

Yeah it seems I don't have any luck . I have tried since sep. 21 but I'm sure that doesn't matter to them .

i know its really hard to wait,but nothing else we can do at this moment,just stay positive and try to be busy each and everyday,it will come for sure,double your patience ?

Timeline

Well i patient to a point it is the fiancee that is loosing patients. Her mom is mad because she quit her job in hong kong . I thought it would transfer faster and her contract was up Jan. Anyway . Her mom is telling her daughter that it takes years to get the visa and all kinds of bull . she wants her to work and support the family .

Well i patient to a point it is the fiancee that is loosing patients. Her mom is mad because she quit her job in hong kong . I thought it would transfer faster and her contract was up Jan. Anyway . Her mom is telling her daughter that it takes years to get the visa and all kinds of bull . she wants her to work and support the family .

just talk to her,try to explain as much as you can,tell her to join vj so she will be aware of everything..and she can explain to her mother the real situation..

Timeline

She really doesn't have reliable Internet there . And mom is looking at money coming in not that she is waiting on the visa . This time last year mia was the only one working out of a family of 5 grown ups and three in school. Her mom is one reason her patients are running low .

She really doesn't have reliable Internet there . And mom is looking at money coming in not that she is waiting on the visa . This time last year mia was the only one working out of a family of 5 grown ups and three in school. Her mom is one reason her patients are running low .

sorry to hear that,hope mia will stay strong and positive..everythig will be fine.just keep on praying..

Timeline

Well her daughter is keeping her positive . She is only 6 and has to talk to me everyday which just tickles me do much . Good luck to you too I know others have had and have got it worse but it sucks for us all .

Well her daughter is keeping her positive . She is only 6 and has to talk to me everyday which just tickles me do much . Good luck to you too I know others have had and have got it worse but it sucks for us all .

we really have some glitches along the way,just focus on what makes us happy..it will all worth in the end,goodluck

Timeline

Hello guys!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR....

Tnx GOD

Our case last updated...dec.31,2014

And it says READY

no more transfer in progress

Good luck to us...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.