J&D_anon

December filers....

858 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
D&J

John - keep trying - I bugged the system like I was trying to be the 10th caller - finally got through (on a Tuesday) and got the (as you know) "Oh yes..we got it, last week and sent it off already" ... (now..if it wasn't a Spongebobby feeling...wonder what it was...? :help: )

lol...we will keep you posted, if the Spongebob feeling came true ;)

Diana

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

@Tracy I see, just 5 more days and you will be with your sweetheart!!! :) Isn't that a great feeling?? (lol no need to answer, I already know :P) I wish you a great time in cold ### London hehehe

Diana

@Tracy I see, just 5 more days and you will be with your sweetheart!!! :) Isn't that a great feeling?? (lol no need to answer, I already know :P) I wish you a great time in cold ### London hehehe

Diana

Ha ha - thanks! Actually from weather.com, it looks like they're having warmer weather right now than I am in Tennessee(go figure)! Mid 60s for highs, mid 40s for lows.

And yes - its a GREAT feeling! :D

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline

NVC-UPDATE

John just called the number and nope....no file received :(

did you guys hear the bubble bust? *sigh*

Oh well....we will call again later!

a disappointed Diana

You got a live person this time?

yep....I think he called the number you posted and they were able to check on the NVC computer.

That is so weird. So if the State Dept doesn't have it, and NVC doesn't have it - where do they suggest it is? Did he ask what he should do?

SA4userbar.jpg

Timeline
You got a live person this time?

yep....I think he called the number you posted and they were able to check on the NVC computer.

That is so weird. So if the State Dept doesn't have it, and NVC doesn't have it - where do they suggest it is? Did he ask what he should do?

I am not sure....we will try again later and see then!

I just want the casenumber so I can get my medical done.

I am getting used to wait, I guess :(

Diana

Still got that Spongebobby Feeling... (sounds like a jingle huh?)

Anywho.. I only used that 603 number thats on the NOA2..

sbob.jpg

Am putting the finishing touches on the congratulations message... :yes: it's a doozie..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Diana

I talk to my honey in London every day and its not cold there!!! oh I wish I could afford to catch a ride with Tracy!!!! Mike is in London and his neighbors were bbq ing over Easter!

Timeline

Diana

I talk to my honey in London every day and its not cold there!!! oh I wish I could afford to catch a ride with Tracy!!!! Mike is in London and his neighbors were bbq ing over Easter!

See, I'm telling you guys we need to start the charity for visa applicants and their fiance(e)s (and spouses too for the K3 people), so that we can raise money to be with our loved ones during the looooong wait :P

Edited by kari lina

1996: Paul and I met in Germany

10.18.06: We got engaged! :D

12.05.06: NOA1 for I-129F

05.04.07: Interview-- Visa Approved!!!!

05.09.07: Visa Received!!!!

05.14.07: Paul is home!!!!

06.08.07: Wedding!!!! We're married, we're married! Woohoo!

06.21.07: Sent AOS, AP, and EAD applications to USCIS

06.23.07: AOS package received in Chicago

06.28.07: NOA for AOS, AP, and EAD

07.10.07: Received notice for biometrics appointment

08.02.07: Biometrics Appointment

09.20.07: AOS interview

11.15.07: Green Card received

11.05.09: Removal of Conditions package sent to VSC

11.09.09: Package received at VSC

11.12.09: Check cashed

Timeline

Diana

See, I'm telling you guys we need to start the charity for visa applicants and their fiance(e)s (and spouses too for the K3 people), so that we can raise money to be with our loved ones during the looooong wait :P

oh so AGREED :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Diana

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Diana

well actually i do have some money saved for our visa and aos but i am the worker here and have no time off at present to go visit him. I'm just hoping to get a few days for the interview. That's up in the air too!!! God, I miss him. We petitioners have to be able to prove support and as I have no co-signer--- I'm it. Must keep working and waiting. sigh

Filed: Timeline

Diana & Karoline:

thank you very much. Yes, it was a huge relief. I felt so happy this morning and sent a text message to my Fiance in China. Now, I am waiting for the P3. Does anyone on the forum know how to track or follow up with P3 and P4? i know I need to contact USCIS for P1 and P2 status, but I don't know how to track the status of P3 or P4.

Thanks and with best regards,

jack

NOA 1 RECEIVED: 12/26/06

touched: 1/4/07

NOA 2 RECEIVED: 4/10/07

NVC RECEIVED: 4/23/07

PACKAGE 3: ?

PACKAGE 4: ?

INTERVIEW: ?

VISA: ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.