Dori5556

Common lease very important?

5 posts in this topic

Is the shared lease contract a necessary for AOS? I already have joint account and phone plan together. We currently dont live together ( only for the weekends) as i work as an au pair and my contract requires to live with the host family. i am going to move in straight after gettting married, however, as soon I get our marriage certificate I want send everything in. Its hard to ad me to the lease as my visa expires 2 months after I get married, plus we are planning to look for a new place after marriage so we dont know how long we gonna stay there.

Do you think I would be ok with joint bank account, phone, and auto insurance proof on both names?

I am sure you will ok with those you have.

About your visa, k1 is expired once you enter to usa.

The time that you see on the visa is tge time that you have to enter to usa.

For example, if you got your passport in your country on january, on the visa says that expire on june.

That means that you have to enter to usa until june, but one at usa the visa is invalid, if enter on february the visa is invalid.

So your visa doesnt expire in 2 months , is invalid from the day you arrived to usa.

Is the shared lease contract a necessary for AOS? I already have joint account and phone plan together. We currently dont live together ( only for the weekends) as i work as an au pair and my contract requires to live with the host family. i am going to move in straight after gettting married, however, as soon I get our marriage certificate I want send everything in. Its hard to ad me to the lease as my visa expires 2 months after I get married, plus we are planning to look for a new place after marriage so we dont know how long we gonna stay there.

Do you think I would be ok with joint bank account, phone, and auto insurance proof on both names?

Another thing,are you working without work permit?

k1 without do the aos cant work.

Are you working ilegaly?

You want have problem with aos?

You say in your post you havent gotten married yet and that you are working, so tgat mean you are working ilegaly.

Sorty guys, i probably posted in wrong category. Im on J1 visa so it is a legal work, I pay taxes from it.

Just wanted to know if shared lease is very important and if i dont atacht it they will ask me for RFE?

Ok , sorry because i thought you were a k1 holder .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.