linda asher

miss W2 2013 for joint sponsor help plz

4 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

thx all VJ members for your helps

my interview is soon in this months

i receive my package from nvc tell me the financial document isnt enough so my husbund send to me a new affidavit I864 and ALL DOCUMENT CHEKELIST

NOW THE PROBLEM IS MY JOINT SPONSOR FILLING TAX JOINTLY

he send to me I864 BY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE

IRS TRANSCRIPTS 2011.2012.2013

he send also pay stub until june 2014

letter employement

W2S2011.2012but he cant find W2 2013

so my question is that is enough to proof my joint sponsor only or no

the spouse of my joint sponsor didnt work okey/

in the W2 2011.2012 the gross income is the same in the return tax transcript for these years 2011 AND 2012

please my friends reply me that is verre important to me thank you all

Was the checklist for your husband or for your joint sponsor?

If your joint sponsor filed jointly, he doesn't have to include his wife, but he has to prove his income alone is at least 125% of the poverty level for his household size. The paystubs should be recent, so if you are sending it now in August, they should be from July to this week, June may be too old for them to accept. The employment letter should be fairly recent as well, dated in July at the earliest or now in August.

If you already sent it in, that's fine, hopefully they will accept them like that. I'm not sure how recent they require the supporting docs to be, but I sent mine no more than a week old.

This does not constitute legal advice.

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

linda i want ask you something

my husband is an us citizen and we filed for cr1 visa on march 2013 , until now i didnt hear yet about my interview date the nvc already sent me am e mail said that i dont do anything until they contact me for an interview date , welll

now i am 4 months pregnant does my pregnancy effect on the decision of the co ,and if my kid born here in algeria , does he need visa to travel with me if i get my visa issued

Of course not. Your being pregnant won't have a negative effect on your application. As for the baby, he has a claim to USC, therefore he will need CRBA and travel on a US passport.

linda i want ask you something

my husband is an us citizen and we filed for cr1 visa on march 2013 , until now i didnt hear yet about my interview date the nvc already sent me am e mail said that i dont do anything until they contact me for an interview date , welll

now i am 4 months pregnant does my pregnancy effect on the decision of the co ,and if my kid born here in algeria , does he need visa to travel with me if i get my visa issued

This does not constitute legal advice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.