Jump to content

Interesting case... Please read it.


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Timeline

Hi everybody!

First of all thanks for all the helpful people & advices we can find in this website.

I will present to all of you our case.

We are a couple of one year and half relationship: my girlfriend is from USA and I am Moroccan. We met in Spain where I am living now. As my girlfriend doesn’t want to live in Spain and we decided to make our life in USA, we are going to marry.

Now what we want to know is what the best is (surest + shortest) way for me to get the visa to move to USA, considering that:

1-I am illegal in Spain

2-My girlfriend is not resident in Spain

3-She has is working now in US (work contract from February to the end of March) but she is living with her parents

4-She is coming back to Spain in April

Can I apply for the Direct Consular Filling here in Spain?

Or is it better for us if she starts there the Fiancé Visa procedure?

Thanks my friends for any :help:

Best regards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.
This topic is now closed to further replies.
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...