sunshinesam

ATLANTA JAN, FEB, & MAR 2014 AOS FILERS

24 posts in this topic

Hey Pshine...how did your interview go? Hope it went well.

Hey sunshinesam, the interview went well. We were scheduled for 10:15am but didn't get called in until around 11:45. So we were waiting for awhile. The interview only lasted about 15mins. Our IO was a guy and quite nice. He just got right to the questions. He basically asked how we met? when was our first date and where did we go? How long we courted before we decided to get married? He asked what my husband did for his job and also our address? He also went through all the questions on the form I-485 to ensure I was still answering what I put on the form correctly. He also wanted to see everything we had joint together . Which was our lease, joint accounts, credit cards and he let us choose which pictures we wanted him to keep.

At the end of the interview he didn't say if we were approved or not but that he should be finished with our case that afternoon and that his supervisor would have to go over itt, since every case needs to be seen by them. He also said we should receive his decision by mail soon. Which to me was nerve racking because the interview went really well.

So this morning I got up and checked my email and saw that my Green card went into production. So we are quite excited to be done with immigration for the next two years.

Hey sunshinesam, the interview went well. We were scheduled for 10:15am but didn't get called in until around 11:45. So we were waiting for awhile. The interview only lasted about 15mins. Our IO was a guy and quite nice. He just got right to the questions. He basically asked how we met? when was our first date and where did we go? How long we courted before we decided to get married? He asked what my husband did for his job and also our address? He also went through all the questions on the form I-485 to ensure I was still answering what I put on the form correctly. He also wanted to see everything we had joint together . Which was our lease, joint accounts, credit cards and he let us choose which pictures we wanted him to keep.

At the end of the interview he didn't say if we were approved or not but that he should be finished with our case that afternoon and that his supervisor would have to go over itt, since every case needs to be seen by them. He also said we should receive his decision by mail soon. Which to me was nerve racking because the interview went really well.

So this morning I got up and checked my email and saw that my Green card went into production. So we are quite excited to be done with immigration for the next two years.

Awesome!!! Congratulations to you. I know you are happy. My interview is tomorrow. I am glad that everything went well for you.

Awesome!!! Congratulations to you. I know you are happy. My interview is tomorrow. I am glad that everything went well for you.

Thank you! Let me know how it goes and Good Luck!

Hey Sunshinesam, how was your interview? I hope it well well..

Hey Pshine thanks for asking. It did go well. We were approved on the spot and the system updated to card production the next day. Did you get your card yet? Im wondering of I'm going to get a tracking number at some point.

Hey Pshine thanks for asking. It did go well. We were approved on the spot and the system updated to card production the next day. Did you get your card yet? Im wondering of I'm going to get a tracking number at some point.

Hey sunshinesam, congratulations . I know your excited to be done. All I've gotten so far is emails about the card being in production. But I assume when it's been shipped you would receive notificTion with tracking number because that's what was done when I got my EAD.

Hey sunshinesam, congratulations . I know your excited to be done. All I've gotten so far is emails about the card being in production. But I assume when it's been shipped you would receive notificTion with tracking number because that's what was done when I got my EAD.

Yes I am excited. Thanks for the info. I guess I will just keep an eye out for updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.