29 posts in this topic

Hopefully they will issued our visa the soonest.im also losig my patience. But why did your aon's medical is late?did your son undergo more test in st lukes? Iv read a topic same as you here and it took a month for them to issued.but the co did the review on your son's medical?

hi there i am on AP also, interviewed last may 13 and they gave me 221g nbi with aka. and was submitted received by rahel santos last may 21... my status at ceac updated last may 22 and may 28 same AP status..:(

hi there i am on AP also, interviewed last may 13 and they gave me 221g nbi with aka. and was submitted received by rahel santos last may 21... my status at ceac updated last may 22 and may 28 same AP status..:(

Hi did you call the us embassy?did the consul review it already? My status was updated again now but still ap. 3 times updates since my ibterview

Hi did you call the us embassy?did the consul review it already? My status was updated again now but still ap. 3 times updates since my ibterview

?

Why did they ask you an aka nbi? Do you hae a previous case

i called us em 301 2000. i told em that my docs was sent already last may 21 and was received by rehel santos.. my call was transferred to visa unit and the lady said that my docs is not yet forwarded to their unit and she also mentioned that it will takes more weeks because they have a lot of papers to review. its a ling line. so i just keep on following up. 2x updated but still on Ap

i called us em 301 2000. i told em that my docs was sent already last may 21 and was received by rehel santos.. my call was transferred to visa unit and the lady said that my docs is not yet forwarded to their unit and she also mentioned that it will takes more weeks because they have a lot of papers to review. its a ling line. so i just keep on following up. 2x updated but still on Ap

You make a request to review your docs. How long did they say to issue your visa

just an update..:) i checked ceac 12:30pm today and still on Ap..then i check again just now 5pm my visa was ISSued..thanks VJ

wow good for you. congrats! Did your visa status change from AP to Ready to AP and then issued or it went directly from AP to issued?

USCIS:

09/18/2013 - Petition sent to Phoenix Lockbox

09/23/2013 - NOA1 via email/text

09/26/2013 - NOA1 hard copy

11/28/2013 - Petition transferred to CSC

12/04/2013 - NOA2 Approval Notice Via Email

12/08/2013 - NOA2 hard copy

NVC:

01/16/2014 - Case Creation

01/29/2014 - NVC Emailed the Case Number

02/07/2014 - AOS fee Paid

02/08/2014 - DS-261 Completed

02/27/2014 - IV fee paid

03/04/2014 - AOS packet mailed

03/05/2014 - DS-260 Completed

03/07/2014 - IV packet mailed

03/10/2014 - AOS packet entered the System

03/12/2014 - IV packet entered the System

03/25/2014 - Checklist for AOS received via mail

03/26/2014 - Checklist response mailed

03/27/2014 - IV packet and DS-260 reviewed & accepted

03/28/2014 - Checklist response delivered at NVC

04/01/2014 - Checklist response entered the NVC System

04/14/2014 - Case Complete

04/15/2014 - Interview Scheduled

EMBASSY:

04/28/2014 - Medical Exam

05/08/2014 - Interview

may 13 interview date then received 221g form need nbi with aka.

may 21 : nbi w/ aka sent

may 22: status AP

may 28: updated still on AP

may 30: udpates still on AP

june 2: 12:30pm still on AP then 5pm ISSUED..:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.