sam416

DV2015 questions

1 post in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi everyone,

I am one of the selectees for the DV2015 under number AS26XX and I have some questions that I'd appreciate if someone can help with.

1. A 26XX case number in Asia, what are my chances of having an interview and roughly when would that be?

2. I have a master degree. Do I need to provide copies of ALL my educational degrees at the interview (i.e. high school, bachelor, and master)? Or just the high school will suffice? Noting meanwhile that at the entry registration I mentioned that I have a master degree.

3. I included my wife when I registered in the entry last year but currently she is in the UK on an employment visa. She is supposed to finish her contract end of June and join me here in Singapore. So my question is: Do we submit our DS-260 forms and note different addresses for me and her (me in Singapore and her in the UK)? Or we would be better off to wait until she comes back in July, then we submit our DS-260 forms and mention the same address which will be in Singapore? The reason I'm asking is because I'm afraid it might cause us problems later on to convince the officer at the interview that our marriage is genuine if we live in different parts of the world. We have been married for 1 year and she has been in the UK for the past 5 months.

I appreciate if you guys could help me out here.

Thanks

Sam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.