Churches91

When can we expect case status change?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey all, had our interview today. We were told we were approved! I was curious as to how long our case status on CEAC will take to change? It has updated today but still just says 'READY', not issued or administrative processing.

Also as a little side note, they took no evidence from us for the i134, just the form itself. They didn't want anything other than an employers letter, which we didn't have since my cosponsor is retired.

NOA1: October 15th 2013

Alien# Change: October 31st 2013

NOA2: February 28th 2014

NVC # Receive: March 26th 2014

Medical: April 3rd 2014

Interview: May 8th 2014

So they got nothing? No pension letter or 1099-R. How strange. Did your fiancé provide any income evidence?

It could be a day or two. Really varies. Have you read this post? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/?p=6741253

And I see you are coming to Spring. I know the area. Kind of a big swath across North Houston with some in Harris County and some in Montgomery County.

Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

It'll likely change a couple of times over the next few days, don't be alarmed if it goes to AP, it does that, mine did but only for 1/2 a day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So they got nothing? No pension letter or 1099-R. How strange. Did your fiancé provide any income evidence?

It could be a day or two. Really varies. Have you read this post? http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/474161-london-k1-a-complete-guide/?p=6741253

And I see you are coming to Spring. I know the area. Kind of a big swath across North Houston with some in Harris County and some in Montgomery County.

Yea when the embassy worker prompted my Fiancee to hand over the i134 she asked for an employee letter. My Fiancee said we don't have one, but we do have income evidence (my father has part time work that gets small amount of income) and asset evidence as well (tax forms / bank statements). The employee just kinda nodded her head no and just took the form only. This kind of freaked us out, how would they approve if we have no proof.

She went to the second interview and they didn't even bring up the support forms, just the standard questions. Didn't even ask if I worked or what my father did. Then they just approved us. Was a shock.

Thanks for the link, I'm not sure how I missed that exactly, I've read that over plenty of times! Hopefully the case status starts making some changes soon.

Yea, I'm the petitioner so I've been living in the Spring area for most of my life. Very lovely area, especially near The Woodlands.

NOA1: October 15th 2013

Alien# Change: October 31st 2013

NOA2: February 28th 2014

NVC # Receive: March 26th 2014

Medical: April 3rd 2014

Interview: May 8th 2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.