thinkerbell

Administrative Processing

20 posts in this topic

yup! u will get ur kids by next week.. and yes i will still keep intouch.. as soon as i get a phone and a chip in it i will exchange numbers with u...i live in Forest park and would love ur assistance of finding the cheapest but nicest clothing and food stores. My hubby is not too intouch with these things and just buy whatever is needed where ever...but i believe we can save by finding cheaper but best stuff.. :rolleyes:

I am keeping my fingers crossed for ur children as well as praying real hard...please keep intouch . :wub:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lol' men usually don't know what to get so be patient with him. As the days goes by and he sees what you are capable of he will know what you like and see that he can be frugal and get. Onice stuff. I'll in box you my email and #. Am not in MA but my girlfriend is there and she is dying to have a shopping buddy.

Well today both kids are in necessary administrative proceessing and said if they were told that nothing is needed and if visa is approved they will get it in two business. Its kind of confusing but I did a research on here and notice that everyone last AP said that before issued so am kind of feeling better. None the less on still waiting so today is the second day if am counting correctly so am watching the clock for tomorrow.

Girl get yourself a no contract phone, metro PCs you text to ja for free and you can just add $5.00 if you want to call down there. Its like 55 - 60 bucks a month and you do not have to worry about nationwide minutes. There is also boost and T-Mobile that has phones like that and you can get any of the most expensive phones on those plans.

:dancing::dancing::rofl: yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! happy mother's day too...I am jumping girllllll!!!!!! yeah! thats what i'm talking about.. now u need to get those visas at DHL u can get them like 2 days after issued. check ur email to see if u get an email fron usgov. and that will hv the tracking number. if u Receive that number plz make sure u take the birth certificate with u to DHL to pick them up as well as the tracking number with u or whom ever picking them up. u can go right a head and book tickets online or just go into a ticketing office of the airline u wish them to travel. That's what i did. I got my son's visa the Monday and left the Tuesday night and got here early Wednesday morning. thank u !!!! I am soooooo hapy for u. oh by the way I went and looked about our SSN yesterday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.