thinkerbell

Administrative Processing

20 posts in this topic

I just checked the CEA page and it is saying my son's status is in administration processing and it was updated since 23/04/2014. my questions are: What does this mean? how is it that my status is still at READY? and has not been updated since my interview?

ok so nw my son's status has updated to 28/04/2014 "ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING", any mine nw move from updated 17/04/2014 to 28/04/2014. some thing is a foot :clock:

Just check with the CEAC web site and its nw saying for my son it has been updated fro 28/04/2014 to 29/04/2014 but still saying "ADMIN PROCESSING" for me mine is still at yesterday's date. Well atleast it is no longer saying interview date. but still saying: "READY". :clock:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is awesome, congrats you are one step nearer to the big US of A. :thumbs::dance:

I checked my kids F2A yesterday after over a month interview and was told that they were approved but needing med report for oldest. We waited for delayed medical report for oldest for over a month. We dropped medical off on 4/22/14 and the same day it said updated, and the eldest went into AP since that is the one that was missing the medical. After 5pm CT 4/28/14 it changed to ready on both applications. Hoping that it will change tomorrow to the final phase. They are already packed and waiting. I miss them so much it hurts.

that is so touching and sweet. :dance: mine was saying ready form my interview time(17/04/2014), then it jumped to an update on 28/04/2014 then to issued today. I hope ur Girls get issued and ready by the end of this week as well as myself (fingers crossed). Just like ur Girls I am also packed. 4 pulleys, as well as i sold out all my stuff.and just waiting to get my documents to finally live a wonderful, beautify married life with my Pudding.

Edited by thinkerbell

Timeline

Congratulations, I know how joyful you are now. It is a great feeling to finally wake up with your hubby and child all in the same house knowing that the ocean is not between you again. :dancing::sleepy::luv::goofy:

I am still waiting, I notice today May 2, that it was updated again but still says ready. If I might ask where does it goes after ready, AP, ready, ready? Haaaaaa, so tired of waiting and :innocent: , :help: am going shopping for hello kitty and brats bedroom stuff to take my mind off this. I already bought the bedroom sets just need to decorate the room now, am going to make myself useful :pop: .

I can relate to hw u r feeling right now, bcuz i just got email abt my son saying it is ready for pick up. Ok so with my son's own it went frm ready to Ap then issued. With me it never go any where all i saw was that it keeps changing update, dates. and its just there saying ready from the interview date then it goes to Issued. then 2 days from issued i receive email saying Issued. :dancing:

Timeline

Girl still waiting. Have you left Jamaica yet, wishing you a safe trip with your son. I am confused on CEAC girl because they are still stuck on ready and when I contacted the embassy, they responded that they are undergoing administrative processing and when it is finish the visa will be printed. I wanted to ask why so long, but I held my tongue. I am thinking its because of my daughter late medical report. Jesus here my kids cry :cry::clock::angry: , release them from the hands and mercy of the US embassy. LOL that was desperation prayer :innocent::help:

LOL. i understand, Yes i am now in Massachusetts with my son and my husband and we are settling in well so far..we arrived Wednesday morning. I must say that my CEAC never moved from ready until the day they issued it..it just jumped from ready one day to issued. You can take note of the dates tho because that was the only thing moved for mine. With my son his said ready then Admin Processing then Issued. but still i got mine b4 his even tho his was the one that seemed to me was moving.

Timeline

Well well, welcome to US of A, I once live in MA, Burlington, my girlfriend still do, I talk to her everyday. I live in San Antonio TX so when winter comes my cold is different from yours. By the way yours does not get worm up until late May. It tends to play Russian roulette with you, one day this morning hot, midday chilly evening cold. Nope love the big TEXAS, lots of jobs cheap house, and scalding hot like JA, aint nothing some rubbings wont take of with the toning lol, and like they say everything is bigger in TX. I pray you find a job soon, and get to meet new friends, if you do not already have any, let me know or if you want to keep in touch Ill be happy to, or let you know my sister from another mother she is the sweetest person you will ever find.

So I must update you on the happenings at the Embassy, of course I received another email, saying that the cases are being reviewed and they should be ready in a few days, this one I did not ask for so embassy is being courteous. Well that made me feel better, except my friend in MA knows that I am a very analytical person and that I was going to psycho analyze that email so, when I told her about it she said Trena stop, do not say another word LOL. I held my breath, and prayed again while hoping that my kids cat will run away so that I can stop being allergic to him.

So you know I am tempted to look in the evening, so on my way home from work and multitasking while driving I check and it was updated for the 5th time, but this time its both of them and not one, so fingers cross, I am hoping to bring my kids home by the end of next week.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.