Anonymous456

How long did it take you to receive your Waybill #

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Well first off. Thank you for visa journey and all the amazing people posting in this section.. I really couldn't have done it without you guys and I saved a ton of money by not hiring a lawyer.

Yesterday I was finally given the approved status with the narrative saying I should have my visa in 5 working days with a link on how to view my waybill number.

When following the instructions and logging in to see my Loomis details, I do not see my waybill number.. From the example shown in the link my waybill number is not there or missing. I can only see my reference #.

I'm not really in a panicky mood but just curious as to when everyone got their waybill number and received the visa.

I can't seem to contact my Loomis branch as they don't have a posted phone number.. The people on the 1-800 line don't seem to want to give it out.

My selected Loomis branch is 1.5 hours away.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

What is your status on CEAC? Is it 'Issued'?

The waybill number will only be generated once Loomis is in possession of your passport.

It normally takes 1- 5 business days after interview for the visa to be issued and the passport to be ready for pickup by Loomis, with exceptions such as AP.

Edited by vegasbound

Timeline after visa approval

Immigrant fee paid on ELIS - Jan 24th

POE - Jan 25th

Update on GC and SSN

(as of March 14th, 2014)

ELIS status - Closed (Card produced)

USCIS case check with receipt number (starts with IOE) - Card delivered in the mail

SSN - Received (Went to SSA location to apply for one)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N-400 Naturalization Process

N-400 package mailed in - Nov 7th

Payment posted on cc account - Nov 10th

NOA (hard copy) - Nov 14th

Biometrics - Dec 7th

In Line - Dec 27th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What is your status on CEAC? Is it 'Issued'?

The waybill number will only be generated once Loomis is in possession of your passport.

It normally takes 1- 5 business days after interview for the visa to be issued and the passport to be ready for pickup by Loomis, with exceptions such as AP.

It says "issued" and I will receive it in 5 working days.

Here's my timeline off the top of my head.

Oct 23rd Interview

*Not approved, needed extra medical documents due to DUI 3 years ago. Placed in AP.

Jan 13, mailed documents

Jan14, Consulate receives documents

Feb 3rd, Consulate reviews documents (still in AP).

March 3rd, case status changed to "ready" (says please schedule interview)

March 10th case updated, still says "ready"

March 11th case updated to "issued" (says case is undergoing necessary AP, can take several weeks)

March 12th case upated to "Issed" (will receive visa in 5 working days with link to check my waybill number).

Today, March 13th status same as yesterday.

So pretty much what you're saying is that once I have my waybill number, my passport is pretty much ready to be picked up?

Edited by Anonymous456

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.