ajames79

Just thought I'd say!

32 posts in this topic

Chris went to his medical yesterday! So now that is over and done with. He has to get his last shot for the hep. jabs.

I am hoping we recieve package 4 soon!!

Hope everyone has a great New Years!!

Cheers!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Well done!!!

My daughter has her final Hep B on Tuesday, then we're done.

Same here, with hoping the packet 4 turns up soon..

Ill have a slightly longer wait as Im only sending in my checklist on Tuesday morning,

Ive got all the docs needed now, but what with Royal Mail and the New Years Holiday, I

feel a bit safer sending it in, once 'normality' in the postal service returns.

Good Luck, Heres hoping for a quick interview for you both,

Im hoping for February for us, Fingers crossed!

All the best

xchloe

06.05.07 Entered US

06.24.07 Married!!!! xxxxxxx

07.23.07 Sent off AOS/EAD Express Mail

07.24.07 Email notification that package received!!!! (Day 1)

08.08.07 Money Orders Cashed (Day 16)

08.13.08 Biometrics letter rec. Still no NOA1 (Day 21)

08.27.07 RFE for tax transcript (sent already!!)

08.28.07 NOA1 date, received 09.02.07

09.04.07 Biometrics for AOS & EAD (Day 43)

09.18.07 RFE received by USCIS. Processing resumed.(Day 57)

10.04.07 Card Production ordered EAD..Woohoo!!!! (73 Days)

10.15.07 EAD card delivered in post as well as Approval email

10.15.07 Email to say Im on my way to California!

11.29.07 Card production ordered, still waiting for daughters!

12.04.07 received Green card in post!

Another good milestone to get past.

I wonder if the same dr will do the medical for 2007.

I am sure...Chris had a Girl Dr. He said she was friendly and aware he was nervous! Really was no big deal!!

Chloe~Thanks!! Yes those Hep jabs are a pain! But I am so glad this part is over for him. Patiently waiting for packet 4. I am doing okay. Hopefully we have word soon! 2007 wwill be a good year!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

That's great...another roadblock down..not much left to do now! :) M.

I know.....but honestly!! This has to be the worst part of the waiting. So close now you can taste it kind of feeling.

Christmas and new year has been hard for me!! But I'll make it!

:unsure:

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Okay so now I am confused again.

They still send out packet 4 even if the medical hasn't been done correct?

We got the medical over and done with but they won't send the info to the embassy until he has one last jab (on the 12th) and fax them the info.

So basically I am just curious if the balls keep rolling or if we are halted for a bit!?

:help:

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

I wish I could help, but when Craig was going for his visa, both the medical and interview were still done on the same day...I'm sure someone will be able to shed some light on it for you though.

Sorry, kinda pointless post I guess! Good luck though! (F) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

never a pointless post! At least someone saw it! I am over stressing is all!! :wacko:

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

You probably are, but don't/didn't we ALL during that time??? :yes:(F) Take heart though, it IT almost over, regardless! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

You probably are, but don't/didn't we ALL during that time??? :yes:(F) Take heart though, it IT almost over, regardless! :) M.

You're right! And thank you!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Filed: Other Timeline

I don't understand all this stuff with the panel physician in London not signing off on medicals until vaccines are done.

Since when are vaccines required for a consulate to issue a k1 visa? Has ANYONE ever emailed the London consulate asking them why the new provider is taking this stance?

Just wondering, even though I'm a long way from all this stuff yet...

I've been double-checking the vaccination chart to see which ones I'm going to need, and thought (looking at the requirements for someone who's 30) it'll only be MMR and TD (I have my Tetanus up-to-date, but haven't had Diptheria, so guess I'll have to have a combined jab for both?), as well as Varicella (which I hope I can avoid as I've had chickenpox, and it's not available here anyway...). But the OP's fiance is being made to have Hep B as well... even though it says that's only required for people up to the age of 19 on the vaccination chart...? If he is 19, that would explain it, I suppose, but otherwise... can the vaccination chart not be relied upon, is it just down to what the doctor at the medical decides you're going to need?? :unsure:

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.