Jump to content

Just send in chidren's birth certificates or tax returns also


2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom

Hi again,

I am applying for citizenship based on 5 years plus of marriage and have some questions:

It says about documents:

With the documents referring to you and your spouse:

Tax returns, bank accounts, leases, mortgages, or birth certificates of children


Can I just send birth certificates for our children and not bother with tax returns etc? Or is it best to just send it all in to be safe.

Do I need to send originals of birth certificates or just copies?

Is it 3 years of tax returns, or tax returns for all the years you have lived in the US with your spouse?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...