jomfer

Evidences for Bona Fide Marriage

3 posts in this topic

Hey All,

I really really need your opinions friends.

I met my wife three years ago and at that time I never knew how important it will be to record/save the evidences such as photographs and our meetings at that time for the marriage interview that I might have soon. I recently got married to her and our parents were also against the marriage because of the different cultural backgrounds. we have only done the court marriage for now and will be doing the grand wedding in summer when my wife and I are both free from the college stress.

For now, I have our lease and joint bank account on our names. We don't even have enough pictures of the court marriage. We have been changing phones so not even text messages from the past. We never emailed until we got married so no email either.

I feel like screwed big time even though everything being real.

What should I do?

I will always be grateful to your opinions.

-Regards.

you can use bills with both of your names and the address of where you live on them. If you don't have those start adding her.

insurance documents- health, car, home, etc. life insurance beneficiary

ownership docs car, house etc

tickets to shows or whatever with both of your names

testimonial letters from friends or whoever knows of your marriage and visited your home

Statements you write explaining how you met and all

Hope this helps smile.png

Edited by somesama

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.