Ayman___

wrong medical in the envelope

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey VJ family ,My husband was contacted by Cairo embassy to renew his medical and police report along with his passport .our AP was over finally.We of course are happy after more than 8 Months AP .My Husband Did everything ,The police report was in 1 Day and the Medical took 8 days.My husband picked up the Medical envelope he sent it along with the police report and passport via DHL. we been waiting for issued message on ceav. It changed dates but still AP.I called DOS and asked them and they said the wrong Medical was sent to the Embassycrying.gif My husband's name was on the envelope along with the case number.The hospital put someone else s Medical in it.Has this happen to anyone before? The embassy sent it back to my husband via DHL so angry and sad after all we been through cray5ol.gif Thanks all rose.gif

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

The medical exam in anglo american hospital takes only 3-4 days , so 1 week is enough for the medical exam to be delivered to the embassy, in addition they'll not take time processing again. It will be only 2 or 3 weeks. Come on i know you had too much hard waiting times but you really have to be happy all you need to wait is few days.. Best of luck :)

Timeline

Let's see what the embassy says .I got my info from DOS.The Embassy sent his medical to him via DHL yesterday.He should receive it today

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

just let your husband go to the hospital and give them the wrong medical .. and ask them to print his medical and tell them that it costs him 50 LE for their mistake ... and let him stand beside the woman when she write his info on the medical papers ... i did that when i was there to renew my medical i stands beside her to make sure she write all the info right ... you know most of time professionally is nothing with those ppl and they costs us pain and time and money .

don't worry he will get his new one and send it back to the embassy ASAP.

Good luck in-sha allah ... don't be sad .. allah knows the best for both of you . :)

Timeline

US embassy at cairo has replied with the following:

Please note that this did not happen and do not worry we are taking care of your case.

Regards,

Consular Section

U.S Embassy, Cairo

MO

DOS was a big misleading...

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

Dumb hospital Alshrouk at ahmed orabi st, ( bad experience ) has done a 404 error inside the medical enveloppe and the embassy had to send it to them for correction.. more delay to add to my case! visa has not been issued yet... to be continued..

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.