Jump to content

Sponsor Documents For Interview 1040


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi all,I am in the process to gather the necessary documents for the interview and I have a friend that will be my only sponsor as I lived out of US for a long time and I cant qualify my self.My friend sent me the I-134 and signed it and has included the minimum requirement and also has a second property value listed on the I-134 which she rents,she also sent me a 1040 Form from 2011 and 2012 which is a Client Copy,a paper made by the accounting agent with all the info,pin numbers and SSN of my friend,Can anyone tell me are these document fine,having only the I-134 and 1040 from 2011 and 2012?My friend owns a separate property which she rents and she is retired and receives pension which is also included on the papers I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...