347 posts in this topic

Nina.mb thank you so much for all of the info! I've gone through 1 and 2, and just need to wait it out a bit, as frustrating as that is.

Kada, let me know how that works for you! My first service request was much later than yours, so I feel if I go through Ombudsman or contact our Senator, they will tell me to wait the 30 days as indicated on my service request.

Yes I know how you feel but at this point I did everything there is on my hands! I feel I had to go the extra step with the senator now lets just wait ufff

hate that word WAIT! i I will def let you guys know but don't wait that long to take this step it may help I guess! Best of luck to all of us 5+ months for

that NO2!!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Been a while since I've heard from y'all, anything new going on?

NOA1: October 15th 2013

Alien# Change: October 31st 2013

NOA2: February 28th 2014

NVC # Receive: March 26th 2014

Medical: April 3rd 2014

Interview: May 8th 2014

Been a while since I've heard from y'all, anything new going on?

not much, waitng waiting. Already contact my senator about 12 days ago and no answer yet. The tier2 told me to wait another 15-30 days and that

was on march 31st! I'm hoping this week omg!

not much, waitng waiting. Already contact my senator about 12 days ago and no answer yet. The tier2 told me to wait another 15-30 days and that

was on march 31st! I'm hoping this week omg!

Are u kidding me???? Another 4weeks?!?! No way!!! What was the reason??? That's just a nightmare! Is it DR they are holding off on??? I'm about to scream discrimination here!!! This is a travesty!

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Are u kidding me???? Another 4weeks?!?! No way!!! What was the reason??? That's just a nightmare! Is it DR they are holding off on??? I'm about to scream discrimination here!!! This is a travesty!

Yes another 4 weeks. They said is taking longer than 5 months!!! i Was no way the are people getting approvals from dec and jan etc.

so the 4 weeks is up on april 30th. I hoping by then! but I seen that def DR is being discriminated YESSS!!! :ranting:

FELICIDADES!!! How do you FEEL!? How were you notified? I knew after my call on Monday that I told you about, your approval would come very, very soon. This makes me feel more at ease. I'm hoping we will be approved within the next 2 -3 weeks.

FELICIDADES!!! How do you FEEL!? How were you notified? I knew after my call on Monday that I told you about, your approval would come very, very soon. This makes me feel more at ease. I'm hoping we will be approved within the next 2 -3 weeks.

They never sent me an email and I was set up for them to send me the email. I check every morning and I just happen to check and it

was approve as of yesterday!! Thank God! Your should be coming no more then 2 weeks. I think those old application they are working

on right now! Best of luck pleaseee keep me update on your case.

Oh man I have to go back to checking everyday?? Hahaha I'm gonna go crazy again. As I say this I already have another tab open to check! LOL Did they send you a text? How about your fiance?

Oh man I have to go back to checking everyday?? Hahaha I'm gonna go crazy again. As I say this I already have another tab open to check! LOL Did they send you a text? How about your fiance?

no text no email nothing! I guest checking every day now will be the only choice in case lol but I'm almost sure yours should be approve soon!!Let me knowwww please

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Kada, congratulations!!!! Longest 6 months of your life are behind you...from here on out things should zoom right along : ) We're less than a month since our NOA2 and interview is in few days!!

Congrats again, so happy to hear your good news!

OMG I got approve as of April 17th . almost 6 months WOOOWWWW there is light at the end of the tunnel guys!!

Kada, congratulations!!!! Longest 6 months of your life are behind you...from here on out things should zoom right along : ) We're less than a month since our NOA2 and interview is in few days!!

Congrats again, so happy to hear your good news!

Thanks so much nina.mb it sure is the longest 6 months everrrr!! now hopefull the rest is less stressfull at least things will move faster than

just waitng for NO2

That's what everyone says, once you get the NOA2, everything flies by. I sure hope that's the case for us too! I actually just went and check the actual NOA1 and it says invoice date 10/25... even better! I guess I must have recieved it in the mail on the 29th?

That's what everyone says, once you get the NOA2, everything flies by. I sure hope that's the case for us too! I actually just went and check the actual NOA1 and it says invoice date 10/25... even better! I guess I must have recieved it in the mail on the 29th?

most likely yes. I sent my on Oct 17th and the NO1 was Oct 22. So that sound correct! Lets hope for one more week thats it :no:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.