Interview Experience F4 Islamabad

6 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Interview Date: 8th October

Embassy : Islamabad, Pakistan

Category : F4

PD : 27th July 2001

I reached Embassy shuttle service at 6:45am, deposited my mobile phone and got the bus ticket (200 rupees for US embassy)

You get in after security check, then get the finger scanning done. Doesn't take more than 10-15 minutes for this.

They send u to another hall where the interviews are going on. When my name (token) was called, a Pakistani guy (with a rude tone) asked for my medical certificate, passport and the petitioners (sister's) original birth certificate. They had it but he asked for it (moron didn't know they already had it)

After another 15 mins of wait, I was called at a counter where the American Visa Officer took oath from me, as to whatever information that I have provided is correct.

Asked me a few questions about the petitioner and her kids, and asked for any pictures of my and petitioner together.

After seeing the pictures, the visa officer said "Congrats your visa has been approved I can collect it from Fed-Ex in a weeks time from American Express in Lahore once I get a call on my mobile"

I checked the next day (9th October) on CEAC website and it says administrative processing.

I thought she approved my visa and said I can take it in a weeks time. I guess it didn't mean the visa is given.

12 years of wait and they can't just issue me a AP so that I know my visa is not approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.